Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

.. FORUM UPGRADE - Tool Bar 'Indent' Key

Hey, guys .. I am through transition and happy with the new format you've put up.

However .. I am one of those members who makes long posts, requiring a bit of formatting to make my posts readable .. to segregate my thoughts, I often use the 'bullet point' button on the tool bar, in two levels of subparagraphs .. to segregate the levels of subparagraphs, I indent them..

The 'indent button is missing from the new format's tool bar.

Except for sissy-assed cry-baby complaints like this, the new format works just fine .. not difficult to transition to for members whose brains are not calcified, but I am guessing the basic architecture upgrade makes its operation better for you.

So .. what you  think? .. is an "Indent' button in the tool bar possible?

Thanks!

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Noted

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2017 at 5:43 AM, brutox said:

Thanks!

I think it's been added now

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 2 years later...
On 10/05/2017 at 11:43, brutox said:

Hey, guys .. I am through transition and happy with the new format you've put up.

However .. I am one of those members who makes long posts, requiring a bit of formatting to make my posts readable .. to segregate my thoughts, I often use the 'bullet point' button on the tool bar, in two levels of subparagraphs .. to segregate the levels of subparagraphs, I indent them..

The 'indent button is missing from the new format's tool bar.

Except for sissy-assed cry-baby complaints like this, the new format works just fine .. not difficult to transition to for members whose brains are not calcified, but I am guessing the basic architecture upgrade makes its operation better for you.

Thanks!

Hey, guys .. somewhere along the way, a couple of useful shortcuts were dropped from the tool bar .. any way they might be added in the next update?

The 'bullet point' button;

The 'indent' button; and,

The 'colored font' button.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, brutox said:

Hey, guys .. somewhere along the way, a couple of useful shortcuts were dropped from the tool bar .. any way they might be added in the next update?

The 'bullet point' button;

The 'indent' button; and,

The 'colored font' button.

Thanks!

'Ello @brutox, what platform are you using? I am on a Windows desktop. (Tried Tapatalk in the past, but never saw the advantages)

• bullet points work fine for me
  • Colored fonts work also

Indent button would be nice, I don't have that either

image.png.526c969ab62ecaa5ee381fddba40fdbd.png

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

2 minutes ago, localguy said:

Indent button would be nice, I don't have that either

There isn't one in this theme.

• It looks like indent is possible as well
    • press tab to indent a line
  • press shift tab to outdent (555 new word)
  1. One
    1. One
    2. Two
      1. One
      2. Two
    3. Three
    4. Four
    5. Ha!

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

:ThankYou9:

Geniuses! .. @Ru4Realand @localguy.. you men are fuckin' geniuses!

The 'zoom' did it .. I would not have figured that out in a million years!

Both of you men, thank you .. I am jazzed and now fully prepared .. to write .. ummm, but first .. I sleep.

3 hours ago, eXplosief said:

Strike thru please.

no problem, simply mark some text and click the "strike through" button (next to bold, italic and underline). and then, your text is strike through. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

8 hours ago, petehoax said:

no problem, simply mark some text and click the "strike through" button (next to bold, italic and underline). and then, your text is strike through. 

Using chrome on android I don't seem to have that.

13 minutes ago, eXplosief said:

Using chrome on android I don't seem to have that.

Buttons get dropped off depending on screen size ... which is why I suggested brutox zoom out. Doubt that'd work on android.

I'll look into it later when I get a chance; see what I can tweak.

Edit: In fact, check now @eXplosief ... decided to indulge in a longer bit of work avoidance :D

6 hours ago, Ru4Real said:

Buttons get dropped off depending on screen size ... which is why I suggested brutox zoom out. Doubt that'd work on android.

I'll look into it later when I get a chance; see what I can tweak.

Edit: In fact, check now @eXplosief ... decided to indulge in a longer bit of work avoidance :D

Does not work like a charm now. Thanks.

Archived