IGNORED

Have you been to this beerbar?

Tempy

As you exit soi 7 into Beach road,  and turn left towards walking st.. After 50 or so yards, you encounter a small beer bar , oblong in shape nearly 4 yards wide but longish and deep into an alleyway that never appears in maps. There is a band of reasonable talent. But they had a great vocalist, a Thai guy in his sixties. He sang Country and Western very well.

He did  " I walk the line" but he presented it as David Guest's. And I was like ; HELLO , its Johnny Cash, Mate.

There is also a very old woman with a very blonde hair just walking around.

A girl insisted to dance with me to the tune of Ring of Fire. We danced but she had a little BO so I didn't take her home but put a 100 baht noteS in her bra twice or thrice , which made everybody happy.

I attach a pic from google. I never seen this We the wold sign.

Please comment if u v bn there. ta.

11111.bmp

we are the world bar , used to be a very busy bar until they did the bar complex further down 

Been past many times...stopped and watched for a bit last trip...reminded me that I hate country music.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:44 AM, Tempy said:

As you exit soi 7 into Beach road,  and turn left towards walking st.. After 50 or so yards, you encounter a small beer bar , oblong in shape nearly 4 yards wide but longish and deep into an alleyway that never appears in maps. There is a band of reasonable talent. But they had a great vocalist, a Thai guy in his sixties. He sang Country and Western very well.

He did  " I walk the line" but he presented it as David Guest's. And I was like ; HELLO , its Johnny Cash, Mate.

There is also a very old woman with a very blonde hair just walking around.

A girl insisted to dance with me to the tune of Ring of Fire. We danced but she had a little BO so I didn't take her home but put a 100 baht noteS in her bra twice or thrice , which made everybody happy.

I attach a pic from google. I never seen this We the wold sign.

Please comment if u v bn there. ta.

11111.bmp

I resized and converted your picture.

On the left-hand side you can still see Worldwide gogo, now a fast food joint.

11111.jpg

Thank you. You are absolutely right. I never saw this Worldwide Agogo when I browsed this kerb several times when I stayed nearby, but it certainly, as you said, existed before, because it is still on google. All I regret, however, is not pulling out my phone from my pocket and taking plenty of pictures while I could.

11111.bmp

1111.bmp

9 hours ago, Tempy said:

Thank you. You are absolutely right. I never saw this Worldwide Agogo when I browsed this kerb several times when I stayed nearby, but it certainly, as you said, existed before, because it is still on google. All I regret, however, is not pulling out my phone from my pocket and taking plenty of pictures while I could.

11111.bmp

1111.bmp

Worldwide gogo on Beach Road closed August or September 2016, not that long ago.

I found a picture of this We The World bar in my phone. I must ve bn under the influence, and forgot it

22.jpg

• 5 months later...

I usually stay on the Soi thus this is a good bar, there main singer is female and sings all types of songs, mostly older ladies but always has at least one cute girl, took one for 4 nights couple of years ago.

Cheap drinks and also a place to bring a date on the way home

Archived