IGNORED

House for rent

just hanging

My friends house is for rent.  It would go for 120,000 a month but he is willing to let it rent for 90,000 if someone good wants it that will take care.  One year minimum lease, 2 months security and one months rent to move in.  He built it for himself with no expense spared but he has to travel a lot, so he just finished a big condo beach side but doesn't want to sell this house since it is one of a kind and not easily replaced. He asked me to help since I was in the business before, and  I will send this out to 30 realtors I have on my phone, but I thought I would give someone on here a shot at it first.  This is not for a lot of guys to party in, not a party house and excessive noise will be dealt with by security.  But a couple of guys that want a dream house, will take care, party without going over the top or having lots of people over it will be perfect. Your dates will be very happy.  You pay utilities only.  The can be high in a big house like this. This would sell for over a million dollars and he has turned that down already.   Not negotiating and you must convince him you will take care of it, he has partied hardy in it, similar to me but hasn't pissed off the neighbors and thats what he is looking for, problem free. He does not need to rent it nor need the money so he is giving a killer deal for someone to watch over it. I will wait a couple of days before I send it to the realtors. Not far from the Rhompo bars. Someone wants to PM me about this, not negotiate etc and you sound okay to me I will pass it on to him.

IMG_2383.JPG

IMG_2384.JPG

IMG_2385.JPG

IMG_2386.JPG

IMG_2390.JPG

IMG_2393.JPG

IMG_2394.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

IMG_2401.JPG

IMG_2399.JPG

Hells bells ! a coral reef too !

Where's the stripper pole? :24:

I really debated with myself before posting this one here, I thought I would give someone an opportunity if they wanted.  Regretting my decision already and may just take it down, realtor will get it rented this week

5 minutes ago, just hanging said:

I really debated with myself before posting this one here, I thought I would give someone an opportunity if they wanted.  Regretting my decision already and may just take it down, realtor will get it rented this week

I think its a stunning set up....we all get hit up here you of all should know that...get a mod to shift it into sale / rent section.

7 minutes ago, tweedle-dee said:

I think its a stunning set up....we all get hit up here you of all should know that...get a mod to shift it into sale / rent section.

already asked them too

Nice but B90k a month long term !!! .You could get an entire resort up here in Chiang Mai for that .

4 hours ago, just hanging said:

Stunning house .How many bedrooms?

17 hours ago, Chiang mai Tony said:

Nice but B90k a month long term !!! .You could get an entire resort up here in Chiang Mai for that .

its not in changmai    in this village houses smaller than that go for 100k....... he just wants it taken care of so a good price

I will give till the end of the day and then ask the mods to erase it.  i will send it to my list of realtors then and it will be rented in a few days.   Just trying to help him and you guys....no skin off my back

Yeah, it's really in the corporate renting realm, don't think too many mongers would be up for the price but it's peanuts to a company. Stunning place JH, your mate sure did a cracker job.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived