Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Which Sea Me Spring Hotel is the best one?

KK7

Hi Guys,

I want a deluxe room and can see there's 3 of these hotels....Sea Me Spring, Sea Me Spring Too and Sea Me Spring Tree, which one would you guys say is the best in terms of quality?

Cheers

Only stayed in sea me too,so i cant compare,what i will say though is that i enjoyed my stay,nice medium sized hotel in a great location,you could do a lot worse!

I have stayed in all the three ...

Although, my favorite is the sea me spring, I will say room wise the better one is Sea Me Spring Too ....The rooms at Sea me Spring tree are new and modern, but smaller in size .....They are my to go hotels in Pattaya, always good.

But no frills attached place or high end luxury etc, the rooms are done well but in the very basic format  ....Wifi can be a bit slow at times .......Location is unbeatable .....Security Good, they call back when a girl goes  to retrieve her ID .....If you are keen on the Sea Me group , then go for the sea me too ....

Cheers !!!

I've stayed in both Too and Tree.  I concur San Thailand.  Both are good but I also prefer Too over Tree.  You can't go wrong with either in my opinion.  Soi 10 is prime location.  I didn't have an issue with the wifi.  Worked well for me in both hotels.  Actually thinking of choosing this hotel for this New Years as I stayed there last year (first in too and then in tree).

Mr. WIFSUWO

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if they still have the policy that joiners should be 20+ which I think they had at some point? 

On their website they just write you can have one joiner

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2017 at 10:06 PM, Cph said:

Does anyone know if they still have the policy that joiners should be 20+ which I think they had at some point? 

On their website they just write you can have one joiner

can someone please reply to this one....as am planning to book this hotel for my trip in september....

how about the quality of bed (mattress)....i hope its not hard....last trip i had a bad time in Page-10 due to this issue..didnt had this issue in previous trips in page-10, so may be after few years the mattress tend to become hard.....so should one prefer the newer property-sea me spring tree....so that the mattress issue is not there.

thanks

Archived