IGNORED

Pratumnak: quality condo/villa Sep-Oct wanted

LOTTELLEE WINNA

A bit of a speculative inquiry chaps, Looking to take the family to Patts for a month in September and then meet up with my mate from the UK for a month in October. Does anyone have a high-end 2/3 bed condo/villa in Pratumnak that they want to let out at a reasonable price before high season kicks in?

Cheers boys

LW

This may be a waste of time but don't think you'll get many replies so thought it was worth a punt:

http://tudorgroupthailand.com/

I know these have a very large 2-bed for rent which is 'high-end'. I don't know if they do short term rentals & I don't know the rent. It's on Soi 2 Pratumnak.

I can't get the website to work properly on my iPad either :rolleyes:

If you are on Facebook, I know they are active there and it may be the easiest way to get in touch & see pics etc.

@tudorcourtrentals

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

5 hours ago, davidge said:

This may be a waste of time but don't think you'll get many replies so thought it was worth a punt:

http://tudorgroupthailand.com/

I know these have a very large 2-bed for rent which is 'high-end'. I don't know if they do short term rentals & I don't know the rent. It's on Soi 2 Pratumnak.

I can't get the website to work properly on my iPad either :rolleyes:

If you are on Facebook, I know they are active there and it may be the easiest way to get in touch & see pics etc.

@tudorcourtrentals

Cheers mate - info appreciated.

Archived