IGNORED

Transport to Hua Hin

Griff64

Hi, I'm planning to travel from Bangkok to Hua Hin , the last time a few years ago I done this by mini bus from Victory Monument but I have been told they don't run anymore.I was considering the train but its very slow.Is there any buses run from Ekimai to Hua Hin?

9 minutes ago, Griff64 said:

Hi, I'm planning to travel from Bangkok to Hua Hin , the last time a few years ago I done this by mini bus from Victory Monument but I have been told they don't run anymore.I was considering the train but its very slow.Is there any buses run from Ekimai to Hua Hin?

The 08:05 am train from Hua Lamphong, isn't too bad at all...  Tabled at just over 3 hours, gets you there about lunch time. Air conditioned etc.

Some of the  other trains are pretty slow, this one isn't too bad at all.

Minivans have moved to the southern bus terminal...BUT, there is no train nearby????????????????/   So...go to victory monument by train, find a guy with a sign and a minivan that goes to the bus terminal (30BT? or something like that) and he will put you on the death express to Hua Hin - easy.

Thanks Gaztop but I will be already in the Sukumvit area,Keepitfun is that the new southern bus station or the old one?Dave , that train sounds good but such an early start

Thanks to all

Taxis will take you to the new terminal.. most i waited was 20 minutes..

On ‎2‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 1:49 PM, Griff64 said:

Thanks Gaztop but I will be already in the Sukumvit area,Keepitfun is that the new southern bus station or the old one?Dave , that train sounds good but such an early start

Thanks to all

They called it the new one.

Archived