IGNORED

I visited a Chiang Mai "brothel", Rung Fa Karaoke

tonyacat

There are about seven types of P4P scenes in Chiang Mai, similar to Bangkok: 

1. Agogo- Spotlight, Foxy Girls, Star Xix
  2. Hostess beer bar- along Loi Kroh Road (also others known as coyote clubs, I have never visited)
  3. Soapy massage parlour- Sayuri, Ping Payom, Celebrities, Pandora, etc
  4. Oil massage parlour/shop (smaller), mainly for hj and bm, only very few offers boom-boom
  5. Executive Night Club- out of my budget
  6. Karaoke Club (smaller)
  7. And finally, brothel

If disco and dancing clubs and other freelancer scene are not counted.

I went to several beer bars along Loi Kroh Road, had fun. Hit Spotlight and Foxy Girl Agogos, girls were not attractive and a bot over-weight. The only soapy I tried, with a better repetition in online reviews was Celebrities. Picked a MILF for 1400 baht, value for money, no expectation for this price level, but in no way it can be compared with its counterparts in Bangkok & Pattaya. I made a mistake on going to Little Mermaid (oil massage parlour) which provides full service. That afternoon only three ladies worked, all MILF, but cost 2500 baht all in. The MILF were worse than Celebrities Soapy but almost double the price. Not worth to go back again. I also lose confidence to other small oil massage parlours (I don't into hj & bm). 

I read from the news that there are brothels main cater Thai clienteles but also shut down by brown shirt boys in the past decades. Some had ST rooms, other were for take away. I finally gave them a try. They were Rung Fa Karaoke, Glass Window Brothel and likely So Good Karaoke on Kampang Din Road. Because brothel are not on any license so they operates underground. Sometimes, they change their shop names and reopen in other locations after brown shirts' crackdown. 

I started walking from the Mae Ping hotel and Gecko Garden Restaurant on to the Kampang Din Road this evening, passing Rung Fa Karaoke (on the left), Glass Window (on the Right, at Ragang Road Soi 2 junction) then finally reached likely So Good (at the Ragang Road junction). I think So Good maybe the former 99 Santitum (changed to 99 Karaoke upon moving away from Santitum Road, then So Good).

chiang-mai-rung-fa-karaoke-16441.jpg

But I was not sure whether it was a brothel or karaoke or any form of P4P scene that moment, so I moved on and decided to observe more before entering any of them. Then I walked back to Glass Window Brothel. The building was easily recognized. Upon pushed the door open, to my surprise, it was an internet cafe.

chiang-mai-glass-window-brothel-259x300.

As to avoid embarrassment, I drew back and went outside. I found the signage board had gone. So, it had to be moved. So, I crossed the road and finally, went to Rung Fa Karaoke which was known as Rung Fa Boil Rice before. Yes, "boil rice", the only products it sold in day time was boil rice, when it was operated as a brothel in the old days, according to the info at the internet.

take%20away%20brothels.jpg

I pushed the dark glass door open, which I expected a dark brothel inside Burmese, Chinese and hill tribe girls in casual wears inside.  But and luckily, I was wrong. It was in bright light, with rows of red colour sofa and about 20 girls in dress and high heels sitting there. (I continue in the 5th post, please scroll down).

wow good on you. I was never brave enough to try those places after reading on CM locator.

for myself I thought the best girls were to be found in the kapoo clubs (pretty spa/b2b massage). lots of uni students. The lineup at Miss Spa was superb. Like 8 girls working and 7 of them were hot. http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php#c11 1-2k in the room was enough to get them to go all the way.

:) bangkok - 2 months :D chiang mai - 5 months :P pattaya - 6 trips and counting 
ผมไม่พูดภาษาไทย...ไม่เป็นไร!!

The Karaokes in CM have a bad rep as clip joints , hope your story ends well ...  

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

The ones that were in the news are on Chiangmailand road and thereabouts, targeting tourists with flashy neon signs and girls sitting out front.

These smaller joints are discreet and aimed at local Thais.

:) bangkok - 2 months :D chiang mai - 5 months :P pattaya - 6 trips and counting 

The quality of girls are the best among all P4P scenes which I had visited. (To be fair, I have never visited an executive night club in Thailand. I only hit one soapy and one oil massage shop in Chiang Mai. Not many I can compare.) All were slims, young and quite beautiful. 

I walked around, looked at the girls. No waiter, or the mamasan approached me. Then one of the girls invited me to sit down and picked up a drink list on the table. I ordered a coke, 30 baht. I offered the girl a drink but she declined. We talked a bit in Thai. She was from Chiang Rai. She told me the mamasan spoke English well (but she didn't come up to greet me.) There were always farangs come to this karaoke, almost 50/50 comparing with local customers. The girl was not my type, so I moved on and she left me. At that time, a farang came in with two Thai men. We were the only customers. 

I looked around and spotted several beautiful girls and invited one to join me. These girls were a bit shy, didn't sit close to me. She also declined my LD offer. Just sat beside me (with an one-foot gap) and not talking much. She was also from Chiang Rai, 25 years old. This one again didn't speak a word of English. I didn't want to waste time for bar interview. So I asked her to go with me. She told me ST was 1500, ST hotel was 200 baht. So we went out and got on a motorbike. These motorbikes waiting outside, might be especially to serve only the club/brothel. (No motorbike taxi is found in Chiang Mai as in Pattaya.) We reached a very basic ST hotel in 5 minute, the ride costed me 20 baht.

The girl was not the most beautiful one, but up to my standard. A pair of B+ to C -cup natural tits, super smooth young girl's skin. The downside was she decline my bj request; also no kiss. I changed several positions during the session. Her attitude was quite pleasant. After we had finished, she handed back the room key to the counter and the keeper returned likely 40 bahts to her (which supposed to be key deposit or commission). She didn't give back to me and I was fine. 

Overall, I was very satisfied with the club, girls there and the girl I picked. The ST hotel was just not bad but for a fast session, I did not expect much. The total damage was:

30 baht drink + 40 baht motorbike round trip + 1500 ST + 200 room = 1770 baht

(No barfine was charged)    

I think the brothel scene of Chiang Mai has changed. These former brothels may either shut down, or turn into Thai karaoke clubs. All girls served there are Thais. The operation no longer violates Thai law. Though neither girls nor customers sing in the "karaoke". It is exactly a "karaoke brothel" which crossover both. It can be a very boring place. But I will certainly go back if I want a quick session (and cheap) during my next trip. 

33 minutes ago, ryanh said:

wow good on you. I was never brave enough to try those places after reading on CM locator.

for myself I thought the best girls were to be found in the kapoo clubs (pretty spa/b2b massage). lots of uni students. The lineup at Miss Spa was superb. Like 8 girls working and 7 of them were hot. http://www.cmxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php#c11 1-2k in the room was enough to get them to go all the way.

Thanks for your information. I certainly like Thai girl uni students. But I am not into hj and bm only happy ending massage

If Miss Spa is negotiable for extra, I will give it a try next trip. And how much will be the total cost? Do you need to bring your own condom? 

They have condoms in the bedside table but they are Thai sized which may or may not be a problem depending on the individual.

Places I tried: Office Club, Miss Spa, Phoenix Club, Fang, Absolute Paradise. To go to the room is 1300-1600. Sometimes extra for "Super Model" etc.

When you are in the room, negotiate. Generally better to establish a rapport first. I had a 100% hit rate when I asked the girl for fs but it is entirely up to her of course.

The first time I went to Miss Spa I was too shy to ask for fs, but the girl was a star and let me titfuck her big natural boobs. I actually still have her on FB and she called me a good guy hahaha

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/286715-winter-is-comingthree-months-in-chiang-mai-2016/  

Thanks for the info.  Been to Chiang Mai once before but only checked out the bars.  Overall I thought Chiang Mai was a nice place.  Much cleaner than other places I had seen in Thailand.  I will go back up there sometime.

After the session, I went back along Kampang Din Road toward the Mae Ping hotel direction. Go straight is Loi Krah Road, turn right upon Geyko Restaurant is Pantip IT Plaza. I sat down at a beer garden in front of the Pantip Plaza with live band, had a beer and bbq, so cheap and relax. Night bazaar is not far away. 

20170421_202751.jpg

20170421_202849.jpg

20170421_202912.jpg

20170421_202948.jpg

20170421_203005.jpg

On 4/22/2017 at 4:40 AM, ryanh said:

They have condoms in the bedside table but they are Thai sized which may or may not be a problem depending on the individual.

Places I tried: Office Club, Miss Spa, Phoenix Club, Fang, Absolute Paradise. To go to the room is 1300-1600. Sometimes extra for "Super Model" etc.

When you are in the room, negotiate. Generally better to establish a rapport first. I had a 100% hit rate when I asked the girl for fs but it is entirely up to her of course.

The first time I went to Miss Spa I was too shy to ask for fs, but the girl was a star and let me titfuck her big natural boobs. I actually still have her on FB and she called me a good guy hahaha

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/286715-winter-is-comingthree-months-in-chiang-mai-2016/  

When u asked for fs, did u need to pay extra? Or, 1300-1600 was the all in price already? 

Archived