IGNORED

Photo-Walk: Towards South from Pattaya...

Oukiva

Wow , great photos .. even though it was last year thread , I never saw it . Makes me feel at home when seeing all those photos . I must must live there soon... Hopefully next year . 

• 1 month later...

Fantastic topic, photos and stamina.

The new area being developed after Wat Yan and before Buddha mountain is a new golf course. The entrance will be across the road from the Buddha image. Big money has been spent on it. It will be one of the more expensive places to play when fully opened-it is now allowing people to try it out on 9 holes. 

I commend you on the tremendous efforts of taking all those photos and then captioning them. Well done sir and also with the walk. I've done the walk from Pattaya Tai to Jomtien and back but not around the hills and the other side of Sukhumvit. There are some hidden gems of homes and hamlets spread up and down those streets along Sukhumvit if you ever get a chance. 

The paint mistake on the Road was funny and this is Thailand, you'll see things like that everywhere. Somebody was probably on their cell phone instead of doing their job. Cheers! +5 at least for effort. 

I would highly recommend this type of activity to anybody who really wants to see the lay of the land. This is the only way to really appreciate the details and how far they have gone in 30 short years. Driving around will never afford you the minute details of design and ill-conceived planning or outright scams in the form of decaying buildings.

Impressive, to say the least, from an American perspective, it puts the entire country of the continental USA to utter shame. 

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Interesting great quality photos , thanks for uploading

Wow that was some walk! great photos, i visited The Chinese temple Viharnra Sien last xmas, never realized it was there, just came upon it when riding my motorbike down to Ban Chang. very interesting place, loved the life size statues.

• 4 weeks later...

It was great looking at all the photo's so thanks for making the effort.  I was interested to see the go kart track.  I have always thought about going there one afternoon but have never bothered.  Should visit one day and have a go

Archived