IGNORED

Your favourite bodybuilder/fitness personality

QuotaMan

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/09/2017 at 08:21, kingfisher_111 said:

Nowadays most of the bodybuilders have huge gut like they are 7 months pregnant. They no longer have that aesthetic Golden Era V taper and look bottle shaped. I think except Cedric McMillan, all has that distended gut on Mr. Olympia stage.

enlarged organs from the"supplements" they take

Back in the Day it was Ronnie Coleman, hard to believe he is now 53.

I went to couple of shows he put on, very impressive in person.

Ronnie Dean Coleman (born May 13, 1964) is a retired American professional bodybuilder. The winner of the Mr. Olympiabodybuilding title for eight years in a row, he is regarded as one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time.[2][3][4] Alongside his eight Mr. Olympia wins as a professional bodybuilder, he held the record for most wins as an IFBB professional with 26, breaking the record of 22 (previously held by Vince Taylor).

Coleman graduated cum laude from Grambling State University (GSU) in 1984 with a BSc in accounting.[5] While at the university, he played American football as a middle linebacker with the GSU Tigers under coach Eddie Robinson. After graduation, he became a police officer in Arlington, Texas, where he served as an officer from 1989 to 2000 and a reserve officer until 2003.[6]

I notice several have mentioned Lee Priest.

At the end of the 1980s I was hanging around in Kuala Lumpur for a while, and a body-building competition or exhibition was on one Saturday so I went along to watch.

There was a 17 year old Australian, Lee Priest, and everyone was in disbelief at his development at that age. A number of young ethnic Chinese women maybe in their early-mid 20s were positively screeching at him.

MY 99 CENT KINDLE: ... 1974 TRAVEL IN THAILAND, CAMBODIA AND SOUTH VIETNAM : http://www.amazon.co.uk/EXPLAINING-CAMBODIA-Part-Torn-Jagged-ebook/dp/B00L0LC8TO

• 3 weeks later...

I spent nearly 40 years working out in Gyms I mostly trained martial arts and supplemented this with a bit of cardio and weights. I had mates who were really into bodybuilding and they took me along to meet Dorian Yates (forme Mr Olympia)...nice dude.

• Image result for dorian yates

On 16/04/2017 at 05:35, QuotaMan said:

Who is your favorite bodybuilder/fitness personality?

I do spend a lot of time on YouTube looking at bodybuilding, fitness, etc. There's several people I enjoy watching like Rich PIana, but my favorite bodybuilder is Juan Diesel, an IFBB pro. Hasn't done much in terms of his career placings, but he's fascinating to watch since he eats so much crap. Like a freak show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp3y4hqQl0Y

https://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/full-day-of-eating-juan-morel

It has got to be the one and only Wubzy.

For me I just love the EnhancedAthlete guys mainly for the Snapchats they do all over the world from South America to Asia, great sense of humour with the Hottie Alerts and Trevor too big for Elevator he must pay dubber and searching for the hidden steroids of Macha Pichu....LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Rich Piana (RIP) it was interesting and funny to see his lifestyle.

Flex Wheeler too when he was on top 

BhTDgDuIcAAFtYL.jpg

Archived