Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Masters at Augusta 2017

Red-Devil

Congratulations on a fine win, after a play off situation against Justin Rose for Sergio Garcia.

Great golf, well done Sergio.

Yeah bloody briiliant finish and well chuffed Sergio

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

He plays with so much passion. It's nice to see him finally get a major under his belt.  The game benefits from people like him.  Bravo!

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

Finally!    I'm glad he never is going to join Lee Westwood as one of the greatest players never to have won

a major.........Great win Sergio

Yes , although my dollar was on Justin Rose , happy that Sergio won on what would have been Seve's 60 th birthday .

Mikeyboy

8 hours ago, mikeyboy said:

Yes , although my dollar was on Justin Rose , happy that Sergio won on what would have been Seve's 60 th birthday .

Mikeyboy

I think Justin would have won if his back hadn't given out on him on the 15th tee on Sunday.

Sergio is pretty much in the Colin Montgomery pantheon of hated athletes in USA.  But unlike Colin, if you can endure 15-20 years of consistent taunting from the crowd and overcome your demons and win, we give it up...  At least until the next Ryder Cup.

6 hours ago, lasam56 said:

I think Justin would have won if his back hadn't given out on him on the 15th tee on Sunday.

Sergio is pretty much in the Colin Montgomery pantheon of hated athletes in USA.  But unlike Colin, if you can endure 15-20 years of consistent taunting from the crowd and overcome your demons and win, we give it up...  At least until the next Ryder Cup.

Agreed ,  but Mrs. Doubtfire was never an athlete .

Mikeyboy

Well done, Sergio! You have definitely paid your dues; this is a well deserved win.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

What a way to win it..brilliant last round by the two of them, Glad Sergio won it finally. 

Awesome to see him win a major.

Archived