IGNORED

Club Blu

Matrix

Hi guys.

Here is a few pic´s from Club Blue, which i visited during my October trip and got to meet my friend Keith (BM storezy) former owner to The Stereo Bar and now manager at Club Blue.

I have to tell you one thing first,and i guess that many of you is wondering about it since it was brought up a couple of month ago,i did get a good look of the famous cranberry juice,and yes...there was a "layer" in the bottom of the bottles.

So,NO funny business there at all.

Nuff about that now.

Now over to much more interesting stuff.

I was in at the club on several occasions,allways full with lovely dancers and hostesses.

Kieth did give me the grand tour of the place,and i did find the rooms great.( i did not get to see there big once since they was occupied.

But one thing that caught my interest was that they did have a short time room,and i have to say that it was just great (could actually see my self staying in just that room for my whole holliday becourse of how good it was)

They also have a big leasure room with pool table and sofas and a big screen tv, where you can hold your private partys as a guest there or just chilling out with a couple of games at the pool table.

And you get there by the spiral stairs from the club or through the separate entrance for their housing guests.

Regards:Matrix

Bilder_ifr__n_Thailand_September_Oktober__2008_338.jpg

Bilder_ifr__n_Thailand_September_Oktober__2008_339.jpg

Bilder_ifr__n_Thailand_September_Oktober__2008_340.jpg

Bilder_ifr__n_Thailand_September_Oktober__2008_341.jpg

Bilder_ifr__n_Thailand_September_Oktober__2008_342.jpg

Bilder_ifr__n_Thailand_September_Oktober__2008_343.jpg

Bilder_ifr__n_Thailand_September_Oktober__2008_344.jpg

Bilder_ifr__n_Thailand_September_Oktober__2008_345.jpg

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Rooms and bar look good mate. Do you know how much the rooms are per night?

We are always running for the thrill of it thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it

On and on and on we are calling out and out again

Never looking down I’m just in awe of what’s in front of me.

This place is well worth a visit. I liked the way Keith told me that if he finds out that any girls are asking for silly money off puters he will get rid of them.

Rooms and bar look good mate. Do you know how much the rooms are per night?

Have a look here .

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Thanks Matrix---Great post. Rooms look nice and price is reasonable. Thanks for taking the time.

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

The manager does not reply to PMs about the rooms and booking. Crappy service I say and not the right way to run a business in Pattaya... :Banghead2:

large sig = small penis

The manager does not reply to PMs about the rooms and booking. Crappy service I say and not the right way to run a business in Pattaya... :Awesome:

Plz dont slagg it before you know the reason.

And did you try to get in tuch with them on there own site??

Posted Image

Plz dont slagg it before you know the reason.

And did you try to get in tuch with them on there own site??

What reason could there be not to answer a simple inquiry???

Yes I tried it on their own site as well and via PM here a few weeks ago... I booked another place now since I still haven't heard from them...

large sig = small penis

What reason could there be not to answer a simple inquiry???

Yes I tried it on their own site as well and via PM here a few weeks ago... I booked another place now since I still haven't heard from them...

timorno,i know what you are saying,and i would have done just the same.....but for me i think it sounds a bit strange,since i know that Keith is a good guy and is very eager to plz his guests and see to it that they are allways all right.

Posted Image

timorno,i know what you are saying,and i would have done just the same.....but for me i think it sounds a bit strange,since i know that Keith is a good guy and is very eager to plz his guests and see to it that they are allways all right.

I just know that I'm able to click the "send" button... and I also filled out this form on his homepage and pressed "send" there as well... And that two mails send via different different service don't make it to him would indeed be very "strange"...

I know they're occupied with their succesful bar but that shouldn't keep them away from the guesthouse business...

large sig = small penis

Nice place cb was there october,should of bf apple she was all over me must have been my bulging wallet lol,instead had a hostess who i had a right laugh with.

Only thing was couldnt smoke inside,no prob though,recommend it if yer in the area.

The manager does not reply to PMs about the rooms and booking. Crappy service I say and not the right way to run a business in Pattaya... :P

Timorno, i had 1 message from you on the 22nd of October, your message was;

Hi Keith...

I got a question about your rooms. How much are they per night, do they get alot of noice from the bar and is there a seperate entrance or do I have to use the crazy stairway all the time? How big are they? I know you managed Stereo before and I stayed there last time... how do they compare with the medium rooms there sizewise...?

I'm thinking of staying at your place next March...

Hope you can help me!

Regards

Timo

Now i dont know what went wrong with the mail delivery, but i do know that i replied to you, as i endeavour to deal with all my messages as soon as i receive them.

Regards

Keith

Hi Keith...

I got a question about your rooms. How much are they per night, do they get alot of noice from the bar and is there a seperate entrance or do I have to use the crazy stairway all the time? How big are they? I know you managed Stereo before and I stayed there last time... how do they compare with the medium rooms there sizewise...?

Hope you can help me!

Regards

Timo

Now i dont know what went wrong with the mail delivery, but i do know that i replied to you, as i endeavour to deal with all my messages as soon as i receive them.

Regards

Keith

nice one keith :P

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

The rooms look wicked & the price even better.....

Matrix, did you BF any of the girls at Club Blu? If so,how were they? I walked past there a couple of times & the bar looks good but have been burnt at similar venue's (Honey Pot) where the girls are young & hot,BF's,ST/LT price's are over the top.....any feeback would be appreciated.

Cheers,

felix.

Hi Keith...

Hope you can help me!

Regards

Timo

Regards

Keith

No you didn't reply... I don't delete any messages from my inbox here checked again today and you clearly didn't reply! On the same day I wrote PMs to Irish Rovers and Chow Soy rooms as well... they replied immediatly and are still in my inbox...

And the inquiry on the contact form of your homepage hasn't been answered as well.

nice one keith :Drunk_Party:

HE DID NOT REPLY

large sig = small penis

im gonna have to agree with timo here, i also used the website for a room query but never got a reply? :07:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Excellent bar

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

im gonna have to agree with timo here, i also used the website for a room query but never got a reply? :Whistle:

The disinterest for this thread and the accusations the manager showed after his latest post just proves my point! He doesn't reply to inquiries!!!!

BTW: Can you ask next time if you post a PM!!!! The page header would have been sufficiant...

large sig = small penis

Wow that is niceeee. Thanks Matrix

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

The rooms look wicked & the price even better.....

Matrix, did you BF any of the girls at Club Blu? If so,how were they? I walked past there a couple of times & the bar looks good but have been burnt at similar venue's (Honey Pot) where the girls are young & hot,BF's,ST/LT price's are over the top.....any feeback would be appreciated.

Cheers,

felix.

that should answer your question