IGNORED

DS FLs

joe1213

Hi can anyone say if there are any freelancers on the darkside, if so where to find them?

Usually down on Beach road/Walking street etc.        :Oops1:

I've scored a couple in the Thai country bar that has a live band, but it's seldom hit and mostly miss. It's located near the old Moonlight bar.  

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9260897,100.931533,3a,75y,306.47h,80.21t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6WGdFRHQOdc-izc_MtXc3w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

thanks, I think that has gone now

5 hours ago, joe1213 said:

thanks, I think that has gone now

The Thai country bar with nightly lie music is still there.

ok maybe i shall go and look. What time is it open?

Joe

Your better off joining Line or something similar and ordering a "take away" than hunting on the DS for freelancers :Oops1:

On 4/10/2017 at 4:27 PM, joe1213 said:

ok maybe i shall go and look. What time is it open?

I never been there when it opens, so I don't know.  But I do know it's open around 10 pm till early in the morning.

• 1 month later...
On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:53 PM, joe1213 said:

Hi can anyone say if there are any freelancers on the darkside, if so where to find them?

Many bar girls on the Dark Side are actually working as freelancers, but I guess that’s not what you’re looking for.

Anyway, freelancer or not, you’ll have to pay a barfine to the bar, usually about 300 baht, sometimes ST room included.

If you’re looking for streetwalkers on the Dark Side, good luck with it!

I've picked up a few FLs working out of Kinnery, after some discussion turned out they live on the DS but FL on the bright side, one girl lived just a few streets over from my house...555

• 1 month later...

BEE talk app - good for that. Badoo as well. Best option is to get numbers in the bars though and then call up when you want a jump 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:22 AM, Wolf Cat said:

I've picked up a few FLs working out of Kinnery, after some discussion turned out they live on the DS but FL on the bright side, one girl lived just a few streets over from my house...555

Anywhere on the Bright Side you can meet any kind of girl who lives on the Dark Side, nothing special.

Archived