Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

£60,000 for a Visa you can't be Serious.

mbamber

This is not new. It is the Thailand Elite program which has been running for years and is 2,000,000 Baht for 20 year membership.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

13 minutes ago, Scumbag said:

This is not new. It is the Thailand Elite program which has been running for years and is 2,000,000 Baht for 20 year membership.

Just seen it in Today's news, how many retired people are going to live 20 years I retired early and hope to make it but who knows :D

2 hours ago, mbamber said:

Just seen it in Today's news, how many retired people are going to live 20 years I retired early and hope to make it but who knows :D

Its not for 'retired aged' pensioners but for those lucky sods that are 'retired' in their 30s/40s.  You would just go the normal retired visa route if you're 50+

Let's face it a Hollywood Hills mansion or a McLaren could be on offer for $60,000 and 98% here would say it's too expensive.

And over 50 it's a lot less hassle with quite a few benefits.

Been around for ages so hardly news.

500000 for a 5 year visa along with some goodies.  cheap if you count your visa money, tea money, extensions, and trips to the border which you can only do so many times

• 8 months later...
On 10.4.2017 at 00:20, just hanging said:

500000 for a 5 year visa along with some goodies.  cheap if you count your visa money, tea money, extensions, and trips to the border which you can only do so many times

Yes,and you dont need to be over 50.....something I consider applying for, after this years summer.

The 20 year elite visa is 1,000,000 baht. I think it was 2015 that made a massive loss, you got to wonder why and where the money goes

If they still offer the investment visa that would be the option I would take if I was under 50 with sufficient funds to live a comfortable lifestyle in LOS

Archived