Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Pool Sharks

Assawin

I play allot of pool and thinking about: where is the best place with the best players in pattaya..

Of course little gambling but table must be the best ;)

If annyone know where to play, let me know!

tnx

I live my life a quarter mile of the time, nothing more nothing less

I was told minutes ago you can win 8,000 baht at megabreak soi diana at 9 ball on sundays.

Edited by Tang

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

Megabreak on Soi Daina is where all the best players play every sunday... 500 bahts enrtry fee.. Winner 8000 bahts.. Nine ball handicap pool.... Bentley on second Rd is also good with loads of shark players :) .... But ther is plenty of pool around the town.. In my opinion, Pattaya is the world best for pool league.... Fantastic league which runs every monday, wednesday and friday....

I find one of the few comforts about going home after a trip to LOS is that I can beat the females in the bars at pool!

You have forgotten the face of your Father, maggot!

hehe.. tnx for soi diana mega break info...

im now 24000bath richer.. 3 win i should make..

now that that is sead.. ppl think i suck.. so lets meet up there in 45days... bring me the money ;) not

lo lehn

Edited by Assawin

I live my life a quarter mile of the time, nothing more nothing less

hehe.. tnx for soi diana mega break info...

im now 24000bath richer.. 3 win i should make..

now that that is sead.. ppl think i suck.. so lets meet up there in 45days... bring me the money ;) not

lo lehn

Anyone ? Can you put that thru a filter and tell me what the hell he said ?

Megabreak on Soi Daina is where all the best players play every sunday... 500 bahts enrtry fee.. Winner 8000 bahts.. Nine ball handicap pool.... Bentley on second Rd is also good with loads of shark players :Whistle: .... But ther is plenty of pool around the town.. In my opinion, Pattaya is the world best for pool league.... Fantastic league which runs every monday, wednesday and friday....

i agree megabreak is an excellent place to play pool with some topclass players.