IGNORED

Whats Pattaya like since this airport demo?

HappyGuy99

Since this airport demo, Has Pattaya become a ghost town?

Have the girls started going back home or to the Demo`s?

Are there many Falang around town?

Basically, what`s the score?

No, but i have heard that allot of returning families who missed flights were shipped from BKK, to Pats, as a stop over (hey, it's a beach resort remember).

Apparantly they are reporting that Pattaya isn't family friendly.

ภรรยาไทยต้องà¸à¸²à¸£

It was funny as fuck hearing this guy say on BBC radio he was being transported to the 'sex capital of the world' :GoldenSmile1:

No, but i have heard that allot of returning families who missed flights were shipped from BKK, to Pats, as a stop over (hey, it's a beach resort remember).

Apparantly they are reporting that Pattaya isn't family friendly.

Well that`s a surprise??????

Maybe the people who run the town might get the idea that Pattaya is and always will be a Mongering town:

It was built on Pussy;

If the pussy goes that will make Pattaya a ghost Town:

If we Mongerers go, Pattaya will become a ghost Town

Pattaya is a dirty Town why would any family want to come to Pattaya?

It was funny as fuck hearing this guy say on BBC radio he was being transported to the 'sex capital of the world' :D

Fucking classic Esco!! The good old BBC :):GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

It was funny as fuck hearing this guy say on BBC radio he was being transported to the 'sex capital of the world' :LMFO:

Was he bragging or complaining?

Was he bragging or complaining?

55555555 :BeerFunnel1:

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

It doesn't look like high season. Some places have customers, others have none, same as always. A friend of mine told me he went down Beach Rd. tonight and it was pretty dead. Likewise Sois 7 and 8.

The girls I've been talking to know that this is bad for Thailand and bad for them and their families and they're not happy about it. They're also being careful what color t-shirts they were. I checked my wardrobe and have no red or yellow. :BeerFunnel1:

There are a lot of girls sitting and waiting for a drink and/or a barfine. I'm making it a point to try and see former barfines of mine and at least buy them a drink or 2 and see how they're doing.

Reportedly there are several thousand people at U-Tapao trying to leave. Tonight a guy was due in there from Kuala Lumpur. When the plane tried to get landing clearance it was denied and the plane went back. U-Tapao just doesn't have the baggage, security, customs or immigration facilities to handle very many passengers. The enterprising locals are selling Singha cans at 100 Baht per can. Much longer and the prices will skyrocket.

Coming or going your best bet is probably Phuket, taking a bus or a car, but at some point it will hit a crisis point. Possibly Pnom Phen and traveling overland as well. Even TAT has stated that once the PAD is cleared out it will take some time to get BKK up and running again. Add to that the mad rush of people trying to get out and it looks like a long time before normalcy returns. (Was it ever 'normal'?)

probe

It should be resolved soon I imagine. The king can literally step in and say, Cut the shit out, and it will stop. Why he doesn't do that already is beyond me. All I know is that if the airport stays closed and the roads blocked, then the booze will start to jump in price, even seeing a rise in the last few deliveries.

The good thing is this though, mongers are the ones who we all want to come here anyways. We all have fun together, party together, and we all support the girls and businesses here. These are the same people who will come to Patts as long as they can get in, the families not coming in, doesn't affect us too much at all. I suppose in other ways it might, ie crime rates increasing and the sort.

Viva La Pattaya

I don't want to start yet another thread on this but, are bars quieter than low season? Hey what about prices l/t,s/t more negotiable,i'm sure they must be.

For the first time i'm happy my flight out isn't till late december,heres hoping its resolved by then.

Has anyone recieved the 'no hab money for loom' call yet? I have a mate who has and hes looking forward to being as handsome as he was 20 years ago.

Roll on Christmas then. Threesomes turkey and tinsel.Fingers crossed of course. :Dunno1:

The effect of the airport closure on bars it this. While half the people are like, great extra vacation time, the other half are like, shit i'm gonna lose my job.

You have the crowd that is spending all their money and are getting down to nothing left to spend because they are past their budgets with the closure, you have the people who are conserving their money because of the closure and no imminent end in sight, then you have the people that are going on business as usual and spending fucking heaps. So the girls are not getting the customers they were when the airports were open. I imagine the girls will go for less becuase of this, but at the same time, many of the girls look at like, i never go for less then 1000LT or 4000LT, and are more then happy going home alone. Its total Thai logic, but there are the girls that would rather have the money and take less at the moment.

It doesn't look like high season. Some places have customers, others have none, same as always. A friend of mine told me he went down Beach Rd. tonight and it was pretty dead. Likewise Sois 7 and 8.

It was dead on beach road 10 days ago BEFORE the unrest, I think the financial situation is stopping many regulars from travelling

I have lived in Jomtien for 8 yrs. and this is the worst "high" season by far.

Our lose is Cambodia and HCMC gain and I'm not sure it will ever come back.

PP was very nice last time I visited in 06 but is developing like Pattaya, fast and loose, with the major exception of health care, a major draw back for us older sicker BM's

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

HCMC = Ho Chi Minh City or Saigon as the locals still call it = the capital city of Viet Nam

• 4 weeks later...
HCMC = Ho Chi Minh City or Saigon as the locals still call it = the capital city of Viet Nam

Hanoi is the capital city.

Saigon is the largest city in Vietnam, but it is not the capital,