IGNORED

LK President

counterpointing

Ok ok ok, I'll be honest. I didn't do a search to see if there are other reviews. Sorry.

Located on Third Road right at the end of Lengkee.

Stayed there last month and the first thing I should say or warn about is that this hotel does most of their business with Chinese and Indian tourists. Busloads. It was only an issue during bfast but if you want a falang centric place, this is not for you.

Stayed in a suite which was ok. Not as big as the Renaissance but comfortable enough. 

Shower big enough for two. Tight for three.

There is a really big bfast buffet but as I said, it can get crowded depending on when the morning tours are leaving. I generally got there around 9:30. My first day I was in at 8 and it was chaos.

Many will say Third road is too far out but it wasn't bad at all.

Oh... and I forgot to mention, the kitchen has a microwave and stove with 2 burners so my girl can cook all kinds of her favorite dishes. The Renaissance does not have that. Only microwave

On 4/5/2017 at 6:05 AM, counterpointing said:

Ok ok ok, I'll be honest. I didn't do a search to see if there are other reviews. Sorry.

Located on Third Road right at the end of Lengkee.

Stayed there last month and the first thing I should say or warn about is that this hotel does most of their business with Chinese and Indian tourists. Busloads. It was only an issue during bfast but if you want a falang centric place, this is not for you.

Stayed in a suite which was ok. Not as big as the Renaissance but comfortable enough. 

Shower big enough for two. Tight for three.

There is a really big bfast buffet but as I said, it can get crowded depending on when the morning tours are leaving. I generally got there around 9:30. My first day I was in at 8 and it was chaos.

Many will say Third road is too far out but it wasn't bad at all.

Thanks for the review. I've been half looking at this place as a potential future place to stay due to its proximity to Soi Bongchot and LK Metro for entertainment and Soi Lengkee for refreshments and also the fact that I like the idea of staying on a higher floor and enjoying great views of Pattaya...it certainly is a very prominent landmark on the Pattaya horizon.

Not too bothered about other guests - certainly will not be up at 8 or 9AM! - but I have read that the swimming pool is accessed through the restaurant and isn't great...what were your experiences of the pool? I generally like to enjoy 30 or so minutes of pool time every day and don't like it to be too busy, noisy etc....

Its in the area I always stay, great location & nice looking building & seen all the buses parked outside, but out of my price range anyway.  What was the noise like by the Indian/Chinese tour groups during the day , early evening & during the night  ?

I stayed there last year, and found it to be a pretty decent hotel. The staff told me that they tend to put the Chinese guests on the lower floor rooms (because they can be quite noisy) and the farangs on the higher floors. Never made it to breakfast, but spent a few hours in the pool, which is nice enough. I'd stay again if a decent deal could be had.

• 2 months later...

I am happy enough with it, room is decent size, breakfast okay, great coffee machine, I don't use the pool. WiFi okay but gets corrupted when the guy next door uses his laptop via ethernet, I have to keep resetting my connection. Quite place but I am on an upper floor, ask for a room facing south if you want to sleep between 2am and 6 am, seems there is a late night club nearby. Price was around 40 dollars American. Only 5 or so buses per night in low season it seems.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived