IGNORED

Can't see any pictures posted on the forum

andrew19

For some reason I can't see any pictures posted on the forum (the ones hosted in PA servers). I can see the forum avatars and flags though. If I try to open a picture in a new window I get this message.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
      <Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>E71A1C991BBDB518</RequestId><HostId>eeQUbaV7p3fDtiWdeEnjZz2/V64FAY1FzNRtcBcArWBW2yn6F/zoX23Dvx7HufdyzqeMz85t7Vc=</HostId></Error>

(Cleared cache, restarted browser as well to no avail) 

20170109_005828.thumb.jpg.d6d61e93bfde9f

Uploaded this pic, I don't know if others can see this

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

I'm having the same problem as well. Was fine this morning but it's an issue now. 

Perhaps just a glitch with the continuing upgrade. 

Me too - starting today - only get a small square icon with a X in the middle of it + a code/file name squiggle on the right side of that, e.g..

Screenshot at Apr 03 16-54-37.png

Clicking on the icon produces a black screen or a 403 error message.

Same, must be issue with the upgrade of the forum. There is a post just gone up saying they are migrating the pictures to a new server.

Me too.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Pictures were displaying properly yesterday. It must be just a temporary problem to do with the upgrade. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

"I thought I wanted a Career. Turns out I just wanted a paycheck to buy plane tickets to Thailand."

My Previous Trip Report:

A Fresh Start: 1st Trip Report after 17 Trips

Same problem with me, started a few days ago.

Are the attachments been moved or reindexed ... ?

I really didn't want to post any until the process is finished to continue with a thread.

16 minutes ago, peter.storm said:

Why move the photos?

i've got an hunch mate its indexing the attachments..

Just now, lanzalad said:

i've got an hunch mate its indexing the attachments..

or the reindexing was stopped and the database is damaged and will not recover so the photos will not be back

signaturesml.jpg.764ff137c2c3de0437af6705465cff7f.jpg   

Android APP       iPhone APP

1 minute ago, peter.storm said:

or the reindexing was stopped and the database is damaged and will not recover so the photos will not be back

Yes could also be this...

On 4/4/2017 at 7:09 PM, legalis said:

Same, must be issue with the upgrade of the forum. There is a post just gone up saying they are migrating the pictures to a new server.

Hope they migrate LEGALLY? :Oops1: Americans hate illegal immigration. :rolleyes:    

As of Saturday at 3:30pm  there has been zero immigration, legal or illegal. :P

If they was "moving" the attachment it would be copying them to another location which would not loose them from threads..

So it looks like the system database is damaged on the index for attachments as it doesn't take this long to transfer the files.

On 08/04/2017 at 0:22 AM, lanzalad said:

Are the attachments been moved or reindexed ... ?

I really didn't want to post any until the process is finished to continue with a thread.

On 08/04/2017 at 2:56 AM, peter.storm said:

Why move the photos?

Pics are being moved to a dick to help create space on the server, this is a slow process DL at about 5% per day, unless it decides to speed up during the process.

Maybe hold off until it's finished its task.

As of now.

Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 1.50.27 pm.png

Yes you must let it run the process is its nearly there but I'm sure there's a better way to do this locally but then again its probably the safest way to do it and the longest..

Well at least non of the attachments are lost..  :)

• 4 months later...

Just another upgrade.

On 4/9/2017 at 0:53 PM, Harry Brown said:

Pics are being moved to a dick to help create space on the server, this is a slow process DL at about 5% per day, unless it decides to speed up during the process.

Maybe hold off until it's finished its task.

As of now.

Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 1.50.27 pm.png

You could create more space if when someone posted a Quote which includes photos, only the links to the photos are given. Sometime we see the same group of photos about ten times.

That is how it was before (I think).

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

4 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

Just another upgrade.

You could create more space if when someone posted a Quote which includes photos, only the links to the photos are given. Sometime we see the same group of photos about ten times.

That is how it was before (I think).

Good point. Yes thats how it was o will look into that

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

""404 Not found'" error message.

................................................................................................................

10 hours ago, neo24 said:

Mods,

Pics are not showing up again.

Cheers

same for me !!!!!

good so it,s just a site upgrade thank christ for that,thought i was going to have to adjust all the settings on my viewers,thx for heads up

Archived