Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya to Korat by Road

Pink_Panther

Hi Guys,

I am planning to take my TG to Korat, I have already rented a car. Can anyone help with driving directions from Pattaya to Korat. I read in the forum it is only 300Km away. Is there a website I can use to plan this trip???Thanks for help

Hi Guys,

I am planning to take my TG to Korat, I have already rented a car. Can anyone help with driving directions from Pattaya to Korat. I read in the forum it is only 300Km away. Is there a website I can use to plan this trip???Thanks for help

I used Google Earth, it seemed reliable. Keep in mind, Google Earth, not Google Maps.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

The easiest way is by the motorway system, 7 towards Bangkok then 9 which leads you onto 1 then 2 and you are at Korat, its a bit longer but the quickest and easiest if you don't know your way around, (About a 4 hour drive from Pattaya).

Hi Guys,

You TG doesn't know how to drive there.. :HaHaHa1:

You could follow the bus.. :Laugh1:

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

I would go Road 331 which goes straight to Korat. With the current strife around Suvarnabhumi airport, I would avoid the motorway and the entry to Road 9 which is just past the entrance to the airport.

331 is dual-lane most of the way except towards the end where you have to cross part of Khao Yai mountain where the road is single-lane, but that is no problem and you'll get there in 3.5-4 hours.

Ask your TG how to get home.... That is the easiest way, she should know how to get home. Or alternatively, use google maps.

just come back from there easy to drive, get a map go out of pattaya towards Bkk, as you get to the flyover go under and back on yourself follow signs to rayong road number 36 to 331 to 304 to 24, watch for signs saying Kabin Buri, where you'll cross the 33, over the mountain is a lovely drive, keep going till you see the signs for Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat).

Watch out for the hole in the roads,

Oh and when you hit signs saying city limit for christ sake slow down, I got stung for 200bht by the BIB for speeding......

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."