Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

5-a-side or 6-a-side football (playing!)

Richie

Do any of the board member's here play 5 or 6-a-side? I'll be out for a bit longer this time so am keen to play if there's space.

Or does anyone know of a way I can get involved in a game?

Thanks in advance!

This may help as a last resort. There are two 5-side pitches off Central Pattaya Rd at the K Football Stadium. Games take place every night. Maybe worth taking a stroll and speaking to those present.

Image1.jpg

Same goes for me, I arrive long term next month so will be interested in this as well. Let me know if you arrange anything!

:Party1:

4 hours ago, K... said:

Same goes for me, I arrive long term next month so will be interested in this as well. Let me know if you arrange anything!

If no-one organises anything already then I'll sort it out. Going to need at least 8 more of us though.

I'll be there all of May and am always ready to play.  

My last day last November I encountered a small field/club area Jomtien/Therappasit area, but did not get the further info and cannot describe how to get there-its only in my head but will try to find it this trip and get details.  

13 hours ago, George810 said:

I'll be there all of May and am always ready to play.  

That's what I like to hear. That's 3, so we're a third of the way there and I haven't had to rope any girls in to play yet!

Bumpty-bump

Interested too to play in May and June (from May 22th).
I play often at home some urban football 5-a side so i will bring my shoes.

We can organise an event maybe ?

Would love this. I'm in town for a week over Songkran and another week in June.

Sent from my awesome LG G4 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, sadisfied said:

Would love this. I'm in town for a week over Songkran and another week in June.

Sent from my awesome LG G4 using Tapatalk

Let's do this in June then.

15 minutes ago, MaGiK said:

Let's do this in June then.

You two can do that but we're also having some games in May! And I have you (MaGiK) down for one of them!

I'm happy to semi-organise this whilst I'm away too to keep numbers up.

16 minutes ago, tinkytaylor said:

You two can do that but we're also having some games in May! And I have you (MaGiK) down for one of them!

I'm happy to semi-organise this whilst I'm away too to keep numbers up.

Yeah no problem mate, we will do it.

I will take my Nike Hypervenom shoes.

I`d be shit scared of injuring myself and spoiling my holiday,i know you`d have to be really unlucky to break something but if it did happen it`d be a nightmare,even a minor injury could put you out of action,i didnt even use to like playing five a side in the weeks leading up to a Pattaya trip!:unsure:

3 hours ago, vimto66 said:

I`d be shit scared of injuring myself and spoiling my holiday,i know you`d have to be really unlucky to break something but if it did happen it`d be a nightmare,even a minor injury could put you out of action,i didnt even use to like playing five a side in the weeks leading up to a Pattaya trip!:unsure:

You'll be fine because we won't be taking it that seriously. Just a good kickabout. Standard 5-a-side no sliding rules apply and that's the real dangerous crap.

Minor injury? Imagine if you sprained your ankle and had to hobble down Soi 6... the extra attention would be horrible!

I'll have my cheap spare astros with me!

On 3/31/2017 at 1:40 AM, _kay said:

With any luck I'll be around in May. I'll come back and check this thread then.

Yay that's 5 for May - so we have 1 team. Just need another 5 to have a game!

Any other takers please? Obviously we will be going out afterwards on an epic night out.

Add you name to the list if you want to participate :

MaGiK

Tinkytailor

sadisfied

_kay ?

20 hours ago, tinkytaylor said:

Yay that's 5 for May - so we have 1 team. Just need another 5 to have a game!

Any other takers please? Obviously we will be going out afterwards on an epic night out.

Footballers are supposed to rest and recuperate after a game,:rolleyes:then again hearing about some of the after match antics of some players today......maybe not!:D

Could be down for some football, im working alongside with some other danes down here who might be wanna join also, but due to following european time rythm with the jobs we cant really participate from monday-thursday, maybe also friday since we are off 21:00 thai time.

Wich days are you planning to play?

3 minutes ago, therle said:

Could be down for some football, im working alongside with some other danes down here who might be wanna join also, but due to following european time rythm with the jobs we cant really participate from monday-thursday, maybe also friday since we are off 21:00 thai time.

Wich days are you planning to play?

Depends when you can make it? I also work during the day because of European hours - although that involves a laptop at a bar.

We could do an daytime or evening or both! Depends on numbers!

When are you guys around? Have you updated the roll call section?

What is the roll call section? 

We are working from 14-23 mon-thu and fri 14-21 and off saturday and sunday. But we've been talking about playin some ball for along time, almost been down here for a year now. But since people come and go, we really couldnt get enough to play.

So my guess is fridays after work or sat-sun whatever times best for you guys?

Just now, therle said:

We are working from 14-23 mon-thu and fri 14-21 and off saturday and sunday. But we've been talking about playin some ball for along time, almost been down here for a year now. But since people come and go, we really couldnt get enough to play.

So my guess is fridays after work or sat-sun whatever times best for you guys?

Might be able to bring 4-5 people.

5 minutes ago, therle said:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/forum/256-pattaya-roll-calls/ but you've been here a year so not really a roll call!

If you're bringing 4 or 5 then we can do an evening AND we can do the weekend.

I've probably got enough now to start a PM group but any other players please put your name on here. I will continue to try and organise these games when I'm back in the UK and not in Patts.

2 minutes ago, Richie said:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/forum/256-pattaya-roll-calls/ but you've been here a year so not really a roll call!

If you're bringing 4 or 5 then we can do an evening AND we can do the weekend.

I've probably got enough now to start a PM group but any other players please put your name on here. I will continue to try and organise these games when I'm back in the UK and not in Patts.

Pretty new to the forum, only been here a few months :)

Sounds good, weve been talking about doing for so many months, but new faces every month people coming and going, so its hard. But we are 4-5 people who been here for atleast 6-7 months now

I will be available from May 22th :

Add you name to the list if you want to participate :

MaGiK

Richie

sadisfied

_kay ?

May (9 so far)

MaGiK (late May only)

Richie

K...

_kay

george810