Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mike Pattaya Taxi

raju570

Hi Fellow BM's,

Have any of you used Mike Pattaya Taxi and is he good?

Usually use Meow, but her and Nam are not working on the days I reach there   - Songkran :(,  Maybe my search was poor, but could not find anything here

If you are planning on arriving on the 18th or 19th April you my struggle to find anybody willing to bring you into Pattaya unless it's early morning or late night. This is mainly due to the crowds of people that congregate and the fact that most roads including the Sukemvit get completely grid locked. 

thanks, I am coming from the airport early afternoon :(

Spend the night in Bangkok 

If it's the 18th or 19th you'd be better off staying in Bangkok until the 20th - unless you particularly want to be in Pattaya for the end of Songkran.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

18th most taxi firms will be working, 19th afternoon forget it

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:02 PM, davidge said:

If it's the 18th or 19th you'd be better off staying in Bangkok until the 20th - unless you particularly want to be in Pattaya for the end of Songkran.     YES THIS THE ONLY WAY no taxi will drive into pattaya on that day

Archived