IGNORED

Ktk Regent Suite

Patts Luver

Ktk Regent Suite is the newest wing of Ktk Royal Residence. With only large sized rooms. The smallest is 52 sqm studios. I stayed in this hotel 3 times. I actually stayed in the same studio, I always request this same room. It's on the 7th floor and in the corner.

The hotel is located in city center in a relatively quiet street, 220 meters from the well known Soi 6, so having a ST from the soi is very doable...

The hotel has 2 buses and 2 tuktuk that they use to drive guests 24/7 free of charge.

The hotel is great great value for the money, a luxury for decent price. The hotel staff is very professional and friendly. Very clean hotel, very fresh. with a decent sized pool, sauna, gym and green golf carpet in the same floor. In addition there is an indoor pool the first floor of Royal residence which can be used. The hotel provides laundry service, the laundry is in the hotel...

A cozy restaurant with good menu for small prices, they serve some good Beer burgers with salad and french fries for 150 Baht, among others. Breakfast is really delicious, a continental and westerns buffet. 

The studio is very clean with a good air-con, kitchenette with large fridge. The bathroom comes with separate shower and a large corner tub and a sunny large balcony...

One thing is so important with the hotel staff is worth to mention is they are reliable, here I quote a statement from a fellow member in an other forum who stated his experience with this hotel.

my last trip I stayed at regent....always liked the rooms...
Anyway me and my mate stayed there left the 10,000 deposit and when it came to check out both our bills were about 11,500....
I was totally amazed (last time for the same amount of time it was 3,000) I said to the lady "are you sure?" She replied yes
We paid the extra and cursed the hotel for screwing us over...
When I got back to London I received an email from the manager it was really apologetic and she told us we'd both been overcharged by 7,000 and we could either have the money sent via transfer or as a deposit for the next stay...I thanked her for her honesty and used the money for the next stay...

I have to say just that honesty alone made me want to go back they could quite easily have pocketed the difference and kept quiet but they fronted up and apologised....
Really nice hotel and some of the reception staff are lovely the laundry girls are a great laugh too...back there December....

Screenshot from 2017-03-27 23:18:52.png

ktkregent1.jpg

ktkregent2.jpg

ktkregent3.jpg

ktkregent4.jpg

ktkregent5.jpg

ktkregent6.jpg

ktkregent7.jpg

ktkregent8.jpg

ktkregent9.jpg

I forgot to mention that the hotel provides motorbike rent for nice rates...and of course they have large motorbike and car parking and also indoor parking...

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

• 1 month later...

Would assume that this place is a joiner friendly?

16 hours ago, mico76 said:

Would assume that this place is a joiner friendly?

Yes it is have stayed there part of my last trip, loved it.

2 hours ago, worldtraveler3 said:

Yes it is have stayed there part of my last trip, loved it.

Yup, reply from the hotel:

"An accommodation is available for 2 person. If you have check in 1 person then 1 more guest is welcome free of charge.
However, if you have bring more than 1 guest, an extra person will be charge 500 Baht per person."

2 minutes ago, mico76 said:

Yup, reply from the hotel:

"An accommodation is available for 2 person. If you have check in 1 person then 1 more guest is welcome free of charge.
However, if you have bring more than 1 guest, an extra person will be charge 500 Baht per person."

Correct sir i'll be there next week

• 8 months later...

The ktk regent suite is the best hotel to sleep at a moderate price. Her massage at the hotel costs 250 baht but is one of the best massage shops in Pattaya. The hotel is a boutique hotel, very luxurious, the room is huge and has a jacuzzi. The downside is that there are lots of Ladyboy thieves in the neighborhood and there are dogs with rabies. But the hotel offers a tuk tuk service.

On 1/25/2018 at 23:41, nosunje said:

The KTK regent suite is the best hotel to sleep at a moderate price. Her massage at the hotel costs 250 baht but is one of the best massage shops in Pattaya. The hotel is a boutique hotel, very luxurious, the room is huge and has a jacuzzi. The downside is that there are lots of Ladyboy thieves in the neighborhood and there are dogs with rabies. But the hotel offers a tuk tuk service.

I agreed with everything you wrote until the last sentence wtf are you talking about?

On 1/26/2018 at 18:41, nosunje said:

The KTK regent suite is the best hotel to sleep at a moderate price. Her massage at the hotel costs 250 baht but is one of the best massage shops in Pattaya. The hotel is a boutique hotel, very luxurious, the room is huge and has a jacuzzi. The downside is that there are lots of Ladyboy thieves in the neighborhood and there are dogs with rabies. But the hotel offers a tuk tuk service.

In the KTK soi I have stayed in many hotels - Nova Gold, Amari Nova Suites,  Nova Spa, @Mind Apartments etc - walked from all of these down to second Rd and never had a problem with rabid lady boys or thieving dogs....WTF? :D

I have stayed there a couple of times and the rooms are great, girl friendly and a good breakfast buffet.

A couple of negatives - the pool isn't  great for sitting by ( either in the shade or limited lounges) and the wifi is crap

Archived