IGNORED

Hotels with indirect/bypass entrances.

legalis

Ok, I know people will flame me, but for my own reason (shyness, feeling comfortable etc) I am looking at places with alternative access to my room

Empress - through the convenience store ... if you dare :)

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

1 minute ago, mustluvbuns said:

Empress - through the convenience store ... if you dare :)

Some of my visitors will enter solo, so that will work as they can just go thru and come up to my room :)

in the Pullman near soi cowboy the have a front entrance and a rear entrance.  I use the front entrance all the time until I bring a girl back and then I use the rear entrance.   Not sure just dont want to do the ID check thing, they never have and might not be doing it, but dont want to embarrass the girl either way

4 minutes ago, just hanging said:

in the Pullman near soi cowboy the have a front entrance and a rear entrance.  I use the front entrance all the time until I bring a girl back and then I use the rear entrance.   Not sure just dont want to do the ID check thing, they never have and might not be doing it, but dont want to embarrass the girl either way

Apologies, looking in Pattaya. Don't know how to edit my post :(

4 hours ago, matrix123 said:

Avani, you could use the beach road entrance.

Looks like a brilliant place, love the pool. Bit out of my price range at AUS$150/night tho. I fell in love with the Siam@Siam last visit (the pool) but dont think they are the most GF place, even tho they didn't seem to car who come in and went up to their pool

Archived