IGNORED

Hotel Review KTK Royal residence

jimpty

Thanks for the review mate. I checked out KTK when I was in town last month. 

Lots of good features in KTK, good location too. As a golfer, I loved the putting green next to the gym. The only thing which put me off were the pools - one being indoor and the other being in the shade.

12 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Lots of good features in KTK, good location too. As a golfer, I loved the putting green next to the gym. The only thing which put me off were the pools - one being indoor and the other being in the shade.

The indoor pool is ok If its raining and you dont want to get wet!:wacko:

5 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

The indoor pool is ok If its raining and you dont want to get wet!:wacko:

How does that work? Wear a dry suit when you get in or something?

3 minutes ago, tinkytaylor said:

How does that work? Wear a dry suit when you get in or something?

Something like that,to be perfectly honest im not too sure.....i`ll get back to you!:P

The place looks nice, but no sun by the pool is a deal breaker for me.

16 minutes ago, hioctane said:

On my last trip, I arrived around 10 am to the hotel. I was dead tired, so I decided to spend the day by the pool. I managed to fall asleep. When I woke up I was read like tomato. I was sun burned !!!

On my last trip, I arrived around 10 am to the hotel. I was dead tired, so I decided to spend the day by the pool. I managed to fall asleep. When I woke up I was read like tomato. I was sun burned !!!

You can be burned without being in direct sunlight.

the outdoor pool gets a lot of sun till evening i filmed it at about 6 or 7 pm, from early morning till about 4 or 5 pm its great had a good day up there enjoying some beers pool side

2 hours ago, hioctane said:

You can be burned without being in direct sunlight.

I stayed 4 times in Ktk Regent suite. I know that the sun shines at the pool !!!

46 minutes ago, jimpty said:

the outdoor pool gets a lot of sun till evening i filmed it at about 6 or 7 pm, from early morning till about 4 or 5 pm its great had a good day up there enjoying some beers pool side

I experienced the same

On 3/27/2017 at 9:11 AM, hioctane said:

Same here.

Sounds like I got it wrong about the pool.

I had a look at a room and was shown around the facilities recently. The pool looked like it was mostly covered in - granted I did see a few beds squeezed single-file between the wall and the pool. 

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished your video review.  Thanks for that pretty good overview and giving me another possible place to stay next time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2017 at 0:58 AM, bmac1966 said:

I just finished your video review.  Thanks for that pretty good overview and giving me another possible place to stay next time.

Glad to be of assistance

Archived