IGNORED

Recent Status Updates block ?

Oukiva

Hi

When using "Unread Content" or other "Activity" links,

I now get a huge "Recent Status Updates" block  (fully useless IMHO)

before the "Unread Content" blocks I am interested on.

Anyone knows how can I get rid of this block ? Thanks.

Whoever updates their status should have to buy everyone a beer!

Retired

I can't even figure out why anyone would "update status" or anyone else would care. This isn't Facebook.

teething problems i guess but very annoying and completely useless

I noticed that all my past likes are gone, dont really care but now the notification appear to be for anyone posting on a tread that I posted on.  I used to get lots and lots of likes a day, sometimes 20 and now either no one likes me or its not working right.  I turned off everything in notifications except likes..... hopefully only a teething problem

another thing I miss, I the heading of a thread there used to be page number and I just click on the last one, now you must click on the thread and it goes to the beginning and then you have to click on the last page, hope that comes back

also when you hit the back button it doesnt work many times

I am not complaing, I can live with whatever finalizes, just posting in case the tech is not aware of these problems

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:13 AM, just hanging said:

another thing I miss, I the heading of a thread there used to be page number and I just click on the last one, now you must click on the thread and it goes to the beginning and then you have to click on the last page, hope that comes back

On the right of the page, facing the thread title is a small clock and the duration since last post.

Click on this "duration" to go directly to the last post :)

1 hour ago, Oukiva said:

On the right of the page, facing the thread title is a small clock and the duration since last post.

Click on this "duration" to go directly to the last post :)

All I see to the right of the thread title is a grey box "Follow". Beneath that is a box "Reply to this topic." No clock or duration in sight.

18 minutes ago, philkrenshaw said:

All I see to the right of the thread title is a grey box "Follow". Beneath that is a box "Reply to this topic." No clock or duration in sight.

Because you are on a Topic type page

Try on a Forum List type page, or on the "Unread Content" page :)

Archived