Jump to content
IGNORED

Recent Status Updates block ?


Oukiva

Recommended Posts

Hi

When using "Unread Content" or other "Activity" links,

I now get a huge "Recent Status Updates" block  (fully useless IMHO)

before the "Unread Content" blocks I am interested on.

Anyone knows how can I get rid of this block ? Thanks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whoever updates their status should have to buy everyone a beer!

Retired

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't even figure out why anyone would "update status" or anyone else would care. This isn't Facebook.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I noticed that all my past likes are gone, dont really care but now the notification appear to be for anyone posting on a tread that I posted on.  I used to get lots and lots of likes a day, sometimes 20 and now either no one likes me or its not working right.  I turned off everything in notifications except likes..... hopefully only a teething problem

 

another thing I miss, I the heading of a thread there used to be page number and I just click on the last one, now you must click on the thread and it goes to the beginning and then you have to click on the last page, hope that comes back

 

also when you hit the back button it doesnt work many times

 

I am not complaing, I can live with whatever finalizes, just posting in case the tech is not aware of these problems

       *** I would rather have sex with a beautiful starfish.......than an ugly porn-star ***

                *** We are drowning in information ---- While starving for wisdom ***

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:13 AM, just hanging said:

another thing I miss, I the heading of a thread there used to be page number and I just click on the last one, now you must click on the thread and it goes to the beginning and then you have to click on the last page, hope that comes back

On the right of the page, facing the thread title is a small clock and the duration since last post.

Click on this "duration" to go directly to the last post :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Oukiva said:

On the right of the page, facing the thread title is a small clock and the duration since last post.

Click on this "duration" to go directly to the last post :)

All I see to the right of the thread title is a grey box "Follow". Beneath that is a box "Reply to this topic." No clock or duration in sight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, philkrenshaw said:

All I see to the right of the thread title is a grey box "Follow". Beneath that is a box "Reply to this topic." No clock or duration in sight.

Because you are on a Topic type page

Try on a Forum List type page, or on the "Unread Content" page :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.