IGNORED

Is that it then?

Emip

TGF applied for a tourist visa and was refused, more worryingly, there is now a 10 year order on her application. I'm not sure if she is banned because the language and wording is poor. I expect it was written by a Thai.

Essentially she was working in a salon, but because it was struggling wasn't getting many hours, the salon owner closed the salon for good two days before the visa people called to check and the tgf had no idea that was happening, so said she had worked the day before.  They have said she used deception.

It says any future applications will be viewed on their individual merits however you are likely to be refused unless the circumstances change. I am also satisfied you have used deception in this application and may also be refused under the immigration rules for a period of 10 years.

No idea what to do next, I assumed it was a ban at first but the wording is pretty loose. Should I be going down the route of judicial review or is that hopeless? Any hope of changing the visa type? Or anybody know any visa experts I can speak to.

Archived