Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ferry from Pattaya to Hua Hin

HTW

Does anyone know if this ferry is actually running now or not? Hard to find any reviews or current up to date info on Google. I actually want to go to Koh Tao. So I'm thinking ferries might be most comfortable. Any tips, reviews, or up to date info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Does anyone know if this ferry is actually running now or not? Hard to find any reviews or current up to date info on Google. I actually want to go to Koh Tao. So I'm thinking ferries might be most comfortable. Any tips, reviews, or up to date info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Seen it going across the Gulf on AIS but not full coverage so no history on how many sailings it has safely accomplished.

Never experienced it, but I hear it's a rough and unpleasant ride.

Expats I know travel via vehicle from Bangkok to Pattaya, or Bangkok to Hua Hin. The two destinations are opposite directions from Bangkok, so either stay in Bangkok for a day or so, and take a vehicle from there, or take the long drive around the perimeter.

Personally, from what I've heard,I wouldn't endure the ferry across the bay.

My mate and his wife went on it last week and said it was great. A bit over 2 hours.

yep it runs most days.....................i can see it's birth in bali hai port out the window.

leaves at 10 30 from pattaya and gets back around about 16.00 hrs on the return trip.

every now and then it seems to have a planned days rest for servicing

• 2 weeks later...

This is what i could find on their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/RoyalPassengerLiner/

Business class on board, 44 seats, 1550 bath , on way

Economy 1250 bath one way

VIP room 14000 Bath , 8 persons

Tickets could be purchased via their facebook page, and / or there is a walk in office at Pattaya Pier(Bali Hai) and walk in office in Huahin pier ( Khaotakiab) 

Ferry leaves Pattaya daily 1030hrs and arrival Huahin 1230hrs

Departure Huahin 1330hrs  arrival Pattaya 1530hrs

My watch goes to 2400 if you wounder  :D

:)

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2017 at 0:16 PM, striderman said:

yep it runs most days.....................i can see it's birth in bali hai port out the window.

leaves at 10 30 from pattaya and gets back around about 16.00 hrs on the return trip.

every now and then it seems to have a planned days rest for servicing

the current dep time from pattaya is 10.00 AM now

Archived