Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flexible phone screens coming

david555

Flexible screens and their amazing possibility's coming ......the cherry on the cake is in the last part of the video , extractable screen tablet

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

That video was posted 4 years ago....lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Yes but they are expecting to have the first ones on sale very soon.

The reason why I picked up on it is that they have already been used in Samsung products. They were used in their Galaxy Edge phones first released in 2014. There may be a good reason why they haven't started producing some of the other products shown in the video. Four years is a very long time as far as phone technology is concerned.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Yes ...and still in good condition .....must be perfect material Lol....

I forgot to put that link to the posting ....oh my god those are both  VIP's !....boosting egos by the word V.I.P. probably table mates for drinking ... :Laugh1:

Flexible screens and their amazing possibility's coming ......the cherry on the cake is in the last part of the video , extractable screen tablet

Will you still be able to make calls and text on them? :rolleyes:

Will you still be able to make calls and text on them? :rolleyes:

naturally , as there is still the other part that can store a keyboard or other controls , like example voice controls ,but I am not the engineer from it . :D.. just interested and tired of my smart ... even is not the biggest but does not find them comfortable in my jeans pocket

Archived