IGNORED

Penthouse Hotel Pattaya - An embarrassment to Pattaya

Pattaya Protagonist

A friend of mine stayed at the Penthouse for his first trip and he experienced a web of hidden charges and the customer service skills of a prison.

How does this place still trade with all the scams that have been reported over the years? What marketing mix do they use to bury the shameful business that they drag along from the skin of its teeth? How does such a place stay open in the heat of the climate?

It is great for sex parties but I have the feeling only ladyboys are welcome? I dont know if thats true, I have just been told that they have ladyboys in the gogo and they get angry when you ask them.

In addition, the gogo prices are well above Walking Street prices, what is the reason for this? Inquiring minds need to know.

I apologise for my rant, but the experience left a nasty taste in my friends mouth and it wasn't a good introduction to Pattaya.

A friend of mine stayed at the Penthouse for his first trip and he experienced a web of hidden charges and the customer service skills of a prison.

How does this place still trade with all the scams that have been reported over the years? What marketing mix do they use to bury the shameful business that they drag along from the skin of its teeth? How does such a place stay open in the heat of the climate?

It is great for sex parties but I have the feeling only ladyboys are welcome? I dont know if thats true, I have just been told that they have ladyboys in the gogo and they get angry when you ask them.

In addition, the gogo prices are well above walking street prices, what is the reason for this? Inquiring minds need to know.

I apologise for my rant, but the experience left a nasty taste in my friends mouth and it wasn't a good introduction to Pattaya.

Thats why you need to stay away from the LB's mate

but seriously the penthouse is a honey trap for internet wankers

all part of the learning curve. Hope you have a better experience next time

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

The whole place is well known as a bit of a rip-of joint.

If your loaded to the guns with money and want a big VIP party they can do the job but they are out to extract every last penny.

I've been in the gogo many a time. It used to be two, a ladyboy one and a BG one.

Now they have merged, but the ladyboys stay on one side and the girls on the other.

I never had a problem with ladyboys but then I was always with a girl I knew fairly well.

They carry on in buisness because pattaya has a never ending procession of new visitors who never come back.

Thats also why most of the thai food in pattaya is shocking, and many places only take a passing interest in customer service.

One of their insanely expensive VIP parties must make more money than many smaller bars makes in a week.

12,000B-20,000B for a room and a few girls?