IGNORED

Best of the Best - February 2017 Update

mustluvbuns

I was asked for an update to my "Best of the Best" listing - last update was November 2016.

Specifications: property must have at least 100 reviews over the research sites I use and it must score at or above the average "FastScore" for its star category.

Something for everyone, as it covers 1- to 5- star properties.

Pleased to be of service, and if you need assistance in selecting a hotel, please don't hesitate to ask ...

2017-02-20 BotB.pdf

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Movement from one star-rating tier to the next ... Just visual guidance that you're going from 5 to 4.5 to 4.0, etc.

What does the shading indicate?

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

I was asked for an update to my "Best of the Best" listing - last update was November 2016.

Specifications: property must have at least 100 reviews over the research sites I use and it must score at or above the average "FastScore" for its star category.

Something for everyone, as it covers 1- to 5- star properties.

Pleased to be of service, and if you need assistance in selecting a hotel, please don't hesitate to ask ...

How do you come up Hilton is the number one hotel in Pattaya?

Proprietary blend, but it's just the highest scoring 5-star hotel in the model.  There are other properties that score higher - just look down the list ...

How do you come up Hilton is the number one hotel in Pattaya?

Proprietary blend, but it's just the highest scoring 5-star hotel in the model.  There are other properties that score higher - just look down the list ...

OK, I got it. I have stayed in the top 7 hotels on your list. I still couldn't tell which one is the "best" hotel in Pattaya. I have seen you did some great work here in this forum. For example the GF hotel list. Thanks!  :ThumbUp6:

OK, I got it. I have stayed in the top 7 hotels on your list. I still couldn't tell which one is the "best" hotel in Pattaya. I have seen you did some great work here in this forum. For example the GF hotel list. Thanks! :ThumbUp6:

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment ... I work hard and consider it my "service to the community" - not court-ordered, of course :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Archived