IGNORED

Condo buyers beware , Land in dispute condominium

david555

Just a warning that it seems the military are serious by claiming land back , as I just got information came to me that this condominium Natasha former STS condo or Beach condominium in Na jomtien has big warning screens in front placed by officials , .....

Better check for all your planned to buy condos by government as I saw this case by several agents for several different condos from low to very high very big ones for sale ..

.2017-02-19_025857.png

2017-02-19_030028.png

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

What could be the consequences for currrent and future co-owners ?

I am not an expert in this , but it assume that at least in mean time your assets are like worthless to sell or even rent out , maybe you just can live in it pending ...., but suppose if is it because of dangerous situations than  they could stop delivering elec, water making it total worthless until final decision .,this for present owners ("owners ...??" ) .....like the real estate contact who send it to me ,his line ... ....." at present time ...buying land house or condo in Thailand is a mine field ......"

For the future ones ( as in your question ..)  those must have really a double brain lobotomy done .... :Think1: to step in such a deal

I do not know this poetically case ,but we know the military is claiming all illegal builds and land back ....., the company form miss use could be next.....!

But who in heaven,s name would buy or even rent in such a building with this remarks in your front  yard ......, and agents can not sell ....., but ...., what about example a deposit given before he ....(ahum hum ....), found out the situation .... you go to court for example 50.000 bht..?..(cost you more than the handed out  deposit ...)  In Ban Chang there is a whole street houses  to demolish as all land between beach and road is property of military by 2015-04-01 16.33.09 (Medium).jpglaw   (illegal land grabbing in lawless times ..)

Ban Chang situation that street.....

2015-04-01 16.33.09 (Medium).jpg

2015-04-01 16.33.13 (Medium).jpg

2015-04-01 17.01.08 (Medium).jpg

2015-04-01 17.05.06 (Medium).jpg

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Archived