IGNORED

Sugar Hut

ChiFlyer

I took my favorite girl to Sugar Hut last night for a Valentine's Day Dinner. 

http://www.sugar-hut.com/restaurant/

Ambiance, ambiance, ambiance. Sugar Hut is a resort in a traditional Thai environment, something like Rabbit Resort. Rabbit is nicer IMO, but Sugar Hut is nice as well. Here is a pic of the grounds from the restaurant.

Sugar Hut - Grounds.JPG

The food is mainly Thai. In fact I would only order Thai here. My friend ordered a pork and rice dish with some dipping sauce. She reacted a bit to the sauce gasping pet. She is an Isaan girl. When an Isaan girl goes pet, I skip something.

I had a pulled pork in a Curry Sauce dish, after the waiter said mai pet. Actually, it was a little pet, but very good.

Sugar Hut - Pulled Pork in Curry.JPG

Short story is nice place for a "date" night, with a special girl. Don't go by yourself or you will end up crying in your beer while the unrequited love songs play. The Thai food is good, but talk to the waiter about the pet factor. Also, there is mosquito spray on the table. If you are sitting near the garden like we were, put a little on just before dusk. This is al fresco dining, although it looked like there were a few rooms that could be closed off if the weather got too bad. 

EDIT: Spelling Only

Well, after further consultation with my Thai Food QA analyst, it looks like I need to post an update. The feedback from my expert, she is cute, is "nice place, Thai food not so good". It seemed decent to me, but then I am not a Thai Food QA Expert. 

Archived