Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Emirates Business Upgrade to First

mbamber

Emirates have a deal on until 15th February 2017 you can upgrade with points to First Class for half the amount this is from UK but might be elsewhere did try last week it was not available on my flights 1st March but checked last night and it was.

Emirates have a deal on until 15th February 2017 you can upgrade with points to First Class for half the amount this is from UK but might be elsewhere did try last week it was not available on my flights 1st March but checked last night and it was.

Put this in the cheap Charlie section. Plenty of takers.

I got upgraded with Emirates from bkk-Dubai-gatwick. What do you get with first class for your money.

Don't mean to thread fuck.

Put this in the cheap Charlie section. Plenty of takers.

I got upgraded with Emirates from bkk-Dubai-gatwick. What do you get with first class for your money.

Don't mean to thread fuck.

Private Chair with a door better drinks & service eat when you want managed to do it on 777 dubai manchester. Now Manchester has only A380 so there is a Shower onboard and the Lounge is far Superior in Dubai not sure if it is worth the money but had points on an amex card which was probably a half case of wine instead Flying Manchester-Dubai-BKK First Class.

Great deal.

BA often do a book Club World return deal and you can upgrade one way of it to First for free, no points needed.

So many deals like this around if you join the clubs, use the right plastic etc and sign up for airline offers emails.

Private Chair with a door better drinks & service eat when you want managed to do it on 777 dubai manchester. Now Manchester has only A380 so there is a Shower onboard and the Lounge is far Superior in Dubai not sure if it is worth the money but had points on an amex card which was probably a half case of wine instead Flying Manchester-Dubai-BKK First Class.

It was an A380 that I was on in September.

The Seating arrangement on the plane was different, than the plane I flew out from Dublin-bkk December

I did pass through first class a noticed the pods with doors. It was my first time in business and I was impressed.

Even if I had the money, I don't think I would fly first class. But I wouldn't turn down a free upgrade:-)

The Seating arrangement on the plane was different, than the plane I flew out from Dublin-bkk December

I did pass through first class a noticed the pods with doors. It was my first time in business and I was impressed.

Even if I had the money, I don't think I would fly first class. But I wouldn't turn down a free upgrade:-)

Doing the same flights as last time but Emirates have changed the Bkk Dub A380 in the evening now to a 2 class economy is at the front of Business Class 615 passengers.

Doing the same flights as last time but Emirates have changed the Bkk Dub A380 in the evening now to a 2 class economy is at the front of Business Class 615 passengers.

Wooaaahhh, that must be the highest pax load any airline running on an A380?

That would be the absolutely flight from hell in Eco.

Flew gatwick to bkk on the A380 twice last year . Pretty good service

Think it is the highest except for pilgrimage flights they are 700 the max is 853 that would be hell.

• 3 months later...
On 2017-2-12 at 3:10 PM, westie1 said:

I've had a few upgrades to first on the A380's and it's nice - but I'd never pay for the upgrade to first - it's not worth the extra IMO.  Free upgrades - always a bonus!

• 2 weeks later...

About 3 years ago decided to upgrade to Bizz for the 1st time on the A380 from Manchester to Bkk just to try the bar to say been there done that. I was flying with a mate and when we arrived in the Bizz class lounge in Manchester joked with the girls behind the counter that if they can't fill 1 st class we would move and so don't be embarrassed to ask us.

30 mins before boarding we were called to the desk and offered upgrade to 1st leg, she said don't mention to anyone as they have many regulars who they never offer upgrades to but cos we  had a laugh and a joke and they could see we were on holiday not expenses bit of a treat.

The individual pods with bigger screen tv are great, top of range everything and as previously mentioned food served when you want. I was late ordering mine and they had run out of kebab for starter so had to settle for caviar ( being a poor lad from Barnsley the only fishy stuff we eat is cod or haddock) and they couldn't apologise enough and were practically forcing drink down me for the rest of the flight.

i booked the Spa for 20 minutes, its a very big bathroom with big shower and if my mate was a girl would have been in the mile high club.

After that it sort of went downhill as the 2nd leg was only Bizz class so not as good. From Bkk we were going to Cambodia so an Air Asia economy seat, a couple of days later a 7 hour bus ride on some crappy roads to Siam Reap which is before the new motorway so once or twice on mud roads waiting for the buffalo to shift, then a tuc tuc with a wonky wheel from the bus station to the hotel.

Archived