IGNORED

Which bar to watch motorsports?

Spit78

So, do anyone know of a good bar in either Pattaya or in Bangkok that sends motorsports on the telly?

Remember one evening as I walked through Soi Cowboy, just using it as a shortcut, I saw that one of the bars were showing V8 Super Cars on the telly outside.
I did a full stop and planted myself down on a chair, and mama-san came out to take my order for a beer, since I felt I had to get something for sitting there.
A minute goes by, and two or three girls come out, fluttering around me. I give them a half polite smile and a nod and turn back to the telly. Girls go back inside, and a new bunch comes out.
I do the same again, and the girls shuffle back inside, clearly disappointed.

Mama-san comes back out with my beer and after a little hesitation asks me if I didn't like the girls.
I just smile and say that I didn't come for the girls, but 'that', and point at the action on the TV.
She just looked at me, shook her head and laughed. 10 min later and the show was over, I paid for my beer and left.

Thing is that I haven't found a beer bar or anywhere else that shows motorsports on the telly after that one time.
Would love to find a place where I could nurse a beer, watch some racing and have a bar girl on my arm at the same time, so if such a heaven exists, please let me know!

Archived