IGNORED

Tourist arrivals down

Scumbag

I have just seen on TV that tourist arrivals in Thailand is down by by one third. They are blaming the political unrest and the economic downturn.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

“Bittersweet” for lack of a better term.

Out of selfishness I would like to see the numbers drop even more so I can have more power with my money when I get there.

Out of sympathy I would like to see the numbers increase so the desperate aren't pushed deeper into poverty.

This is going to be a trying year to come, that’s for sure.

That serious shit.... But look on the bright side.. Governments will have to drop bahts to lower level sooner or later, and plenty of choices of girls for those who do come...

A third is a big number. If that is the same for Pattaya, its not good news. Although there will be more ladies available, i'd imagine the number of bars would have to reduce.

Great news as far as i'm concerned esp the fact i am there the whole high season.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

That serious shit.... But look on the bright side.. Governments will have to drop bahts to lower level sooner or later, and plenty of choices of girls for those who do come...

I've heard some of the girls are heading home because they can't sustain their overheads on the income they are making.

=less girls to choose from.

For those in Pattaya, is there any truth to this?

Great news as far as i'm concerned esp the fact i am there the whole high season.

Lucky fooker!! :10:

I am jealous now I've read that....555

Have a good 1!!

Edited by sonic692

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

I've heard some of the girls are heading home because they can't sustain their overheads on the income they are making.

=less girls to choose from.

For those in Pattaya, is there any truth to this?

This is going to sound like me having a go at you but it's not, i just can't traslate the way i would say it to your face in the nice tone it is ment, so please don't take offence. :10:

Here goes.....do you realy think that there will be that big an exodouse of girls from town that you wont be able to find what you are looking for?

There is always always going to be everything you want, from a fat minger, a stunning ladycock to a lovely girl that ciould be potential future GF material.

I am still a relative newbie to the place but i have foubnd my feet and have a great life there. But in the 5/6 years i have been going, well, when i sit and think about it the only thing that has changed that i can see is the big inflix of Russians, the numbers are down and a few new buildings going up. I fail to see what the other do in this "massive change" in the last few years. The place just gets better and better for me personaly.

I have spent about 60-70% of the last 2 years in the town and i do people watch and like to buzz about during the day on my motorbike taking things in. I don't spend my time there hammered all the time and fucking anything that moves. So i can justify what i say. The BM's that go 2 or 3 times a year and then post "Pattaya has changed so much in the last 5 months". I don't understand or see it, my only thought is that they are trying to show off in some way or another????

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Fair enough, that' why I was asking. I'm hearing a lot of stuff esculating over the last month about all the change in the wind from the economic conditions.

I departed Thailand in September and will return in a couple weeks.

From what I'm reading recently I'm debating on skipping Pattaya this trip and just jumping on a flight to get to my place up country or not. The novelty wore off Pattaya a long time ago but the allure remains.

I'm sure a guy will always get what he's looking for in Pattaya, but if the overall mood is dismal I might just skip it this time around.

Fair enough, that' why I was asking. I'm hearing a lot of stuff esculating over the last month about all the change in the wind from the economic conditions.

From what I'm reading recently I'm debating on skipping Pattaya this trip and just jumping on a flight to get to my place up country or not. The novelty wore off Pattaya a long time ago but the allure remains.

I'm sure a guy will always get what he's looking for in Pattaya, but if the overall mood is dismal I might just skip it this time around.

I guess it depends on what you like. I acted like a 2 week millionaire last time i was there, i was there for 5 weeks and came back to work 2 weeks ago. The place was brilliant and i got what i wanted and more.

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

The mood is far from dismal. It's still possible to have a great time like any other time that you have been here. If anyone is going to hurt it will be the business owners. It will be business as usual as far as vistors are concerned.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I guess it depends on what you like. I acted like a 2 week millionaire last time i was there, i was there for 5 weeks and came back to work 2 weeks ago. The place was brilliant and i got what i wanted and more.

It'd be nice to hear from some of the guys currently on the ground there.

I'll probably go and burn off a little steam there one way or the other but it's just an interesting point.