Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Recommendations for 800-2000 baht per night.

jimmycricket

So I wanted to see if I could get some personal recommendations from BMs on a good hotel.

I will be there in about 2 weeks and stay for about 5 weeks. I would like a place thats very clean, safe (no history of theivery by staff), and if possible a large tub or a jazcuzi in room.

Location I am open to different ideas. I tend to spend nights on Walking Street or soi 7 soi 8. Day time I go Soi 6 and this time around I will try out LK Metro a little more.

My budget per night will be 800-2000

I dont really care about breakfast (although good room service can be a plus)

Well thanks in advance peeps, happy mongering :)

800-2000 per night.  Dude you may want to narrow that done as about 95% of Pattaya accommodation lies in that range

Personally I like anything on one of the soi's between 2nd and 3rd road. and near Mike's Shopping Mall for LK Access.  Soi 7/8 be ok too.

I also find most times an in-room jaccuzzi is a bit of let down.  the ones I stayed in took ages to fill up and water wasn't even luke warm.   I think it's a 'luxury' you can do without.  Having said that I stayed at the p.e.n.t.house hotel one time in like the Babylon Spa Suite and that in room tub was hot as fuck and the sex in and around it was off the chart.   never stayed there again though because didn't like the vibe of the hotel. The room was garishly decorated also.   Over your price range though

Never stayed there but China Garden on Soi Lengkee has jacuzzi rooms.

Other place I know with jacuzzi room is hotel Baraquda's suites. But that'll be over B3000

Sent from my awesome LG G4 using Tapatalk

Forgetting the jacuzzi, which seems a bit of a non event to me, try,

Areca Lodge on Soi Diana around 1700 baht/night if memory serves. Nice rooms, good breakfast, two swimming pools.

Or Opey de Place on Soi Lenkee, around 1000 baht/night. Rooms are more basic but clean and comfortable. There's a nice pool outside, a cafe, and plenty of restaurants nearby.

Both hotels are only a short walk from the LK Metro bars.

Narrow the budget, man ... there are 22 jacuzzi rooms in Patts with a safe in the room ... if you need more help, see my recent post on Joiner Policies, maps, and "the model"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

English Rose guest house and bar, at the lower end of your budget but very nice rooms and great nightlife location , my pick in Pattaya.

English Rose guest house and bar, at the lower end of your budget but very nice rooms and great nightlife location , my pick in Pattaya.

Thanks for the mention buddy..my place is about a 3 minute walk from LK (depending on level of alcohol of course) and my prices are well below  you're 2000 a night, unfortunately, no spa.

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Archived