IGNORED

What hotel....too many choices

altec123

I was thinking that getting a hotel in Pattaya this high season was going to be hard, especially on short notice. After contacting at least seven hotels, I discovered that all have rooms available in them. I wish only one or two had rooms available as it would make the decision much easier. Here are my choices so far:

Galaxy Suites- Reviews indicate that the rooms are small, which is not a problem for me. Mixed reviews on the noise however. Cannot beat the price and location, but no pool.

Secrets- Stayed there once before and like the place. Nice rooms, good food and nice ladies. Downside will be changing rooms during my stay. Another downside is my ex tgf worked there and I am keeping a low profile with my ex on this trip. It is one thing for a friend of the ex to see me, but it is another for the ex to know where I am staying. As with Galaxy, you cannot beat the price and the location.

Lido Beach Apartments- Close to WS. Good rooms/suites. Not cheap. Seems to have really good reviews. Appears to be multiple guest friendly. Downside is it is more expensive that the first two and does not have a pool.

Whitehouse Condotel- Stayed there before. Standard room is reasonable. Great, Great location on Soi 13 and it is quiet at night, yest close to the action. Joiner fee on 2nd girl from what I understand. Have a small pool which is a plus. Seems to have mixed reviews recently.

Pattaya Bay Resort- Great reviews. Ok location. They have a pool.

I have a case of paralysis analysis on the decision. I have actually made a spreadsheet to help in my decision. I know I would be very happy in any of these hotels, but I just need to finalize it. What would you do?

what would "I" do?.

PICK ONE!....

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

At least you've been there.

I'm a newbie looking for hotels and I made a spreadsheet just like you did. I listed hotel, price, safe?, pool?, wifi?, location, and if the shower has good separation from toilet. I hope to make a choice by next month. I just wish I knew the difference between staying on Walking Street, near Soi 6, or down near soi Buakaow (sp?)

Good luck in your decision. I'll be there during peak season as well.

At least you've been there.

I'm a newbie looking for hotels and I made a spreadsheet just like you did. I listed hotel, price, safe?, pool?, wifi?, location, and if the shower has good separation from toilet. I hope to make a choice by next month. I just wish I knew the difference between staying on walking street, near soi 6, or down near soi Buakaow (sp?)

Good luck in your decision. I'll be there during peak season as well.

Yeah, they are kind of the specs I'm looking for. At the mo it's a toss up between the Nova Platinum and Sandy Springs for me. Nova Platinum has small rooms though whilst Sandy Springs doesn't have safes in the rooms. Hmmm decisions... probably end up sleeping on the beach.

Understand your predicament.

For what it's worth I settled on Pattaya Bay Resort. Why - In room WiFi, Pool, Good size rooms, Breakfast Inc, Not right in among the action (I need some sleep), but the kicker for me as a newbie was the airport pick up. Same or similar cost as a taxi, no need to barter - just get in & go! Or at least that's what I've been told.

We are not stuck for accomodation choices when in Pattaya - the important thing is to enjoy all the other things Pattaya has to offer.

Cheers

Cluster

producing soi sauce since 1966

I have a case of paralysis analysis on the decision. I have actually made a spreadsheet to help in my decision. I know I would be very happy in any of these hotels, but I just need to finalize it. What would you do?

I'm a newbie looking for hotels and I made a spreadsheet just like you did. I listed hotel, price, safe?, pool?, wifi?, location, and if the shower has good separation from toilet. I hope to make a choice by next month. I just wish I knew the difference between staying on walking street, near soi 6, or down near soi Buakaow (sp?)

Any chance either of your could share the spreadsheet?