Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sport's Bar to Watch UFC?

Mr-wrong

Hiya Guys,

Me and a mate land on the 18th March and want to watch UFC that night, im guessing it will be on 10.30pm -1.30am over there, any reccomendations on a bar?

Cheers

Dude it will be nearer 8am for the main card most fights are that time over in Thailand. Fully recommend I rovers in LK Metro. I watched Conor Diaz 2 in there.

Lots of place to watch it, retox on Soi honey might be worth a look.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Most boxing PPV cards in the USA start at 9 p.m. in NY (6 p.m. in LA), which equates to 9 a.m. in Pattaya.  I think UFC generally starts an hour earlier (so 8 a.m. in Pattaya).

BUT the March 18 UFC card looks like it is being broadcast from the O2 arena, so that throws the whole thing up in the air.  I suggest that you check as the date gets closer to figure out when it will be starting.

Oh totally forgot that it was in England. As you said need to be careful. I remember Bisping vs henderson 2 the walk to the octagon was like 4am British time so they could get the PPV in US WTF.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Oh totally forgot that it was in England. As you said need to be careful. I remember Bisping vs henderson 2 the walk to the octagon was like 4am British time so they could get the PPV in US WTF.

March 18 is a Fight Pass card, not a PPV. So, I'm guessing the time might be similar to what it was for Bisping-Silva which was also a Fight Pass card from England. That one took place in the very early morning Thai time. I'll second I-Rovers as a good place to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived