IGNORED

Udon Thani hotel

Iluvpattaya

Hi guys.

Any up to date information on decent hotels in Udon Thani? This will be my first visit there(Udon) been to Pattaya many times. I've been through this section of the forum and got some good info and some hotel names, just looking for some more recent reviews?

I'll be with the girlfriend, but would like something in town, close to bars/restaurants, possibly with a pool but not essential, I guess about the 1000baht a night price range.

Arriving March

Thanks in advance

Iluvpattaya

Perfect Mansion...just 5 minutes by walk to Central Plaza and soi Farang so bars !!!!

380 baht and very clean....wifi and security

Pannarai.

Excellent location and pool.

Should get it for around 1000-1300 baht, depending on dates.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Paradise hotel is very nice,I stayed there over Christmas.

Pool and breakfast for about 1300 a night.

About a 10 min walk to Central and Soi Sampan.

Perfect Mansion...just 5 minutes by walk to Central Plaza and soi Farang so bars !!!!

380 baht and very clean....wifi and security

Think you mean Top Mansion.

Yep, good value hotel.

I always stay at the Top Mansion, very good location, you can walk to everything from there and also good value for money but no pool.

I like them, as juicy as a freshwater clam!

+1 for The Pannarai. Very modern, very clean. On the doorstep of all the action.

I stayed at @home when I was there, but that was February of 2013, so 4 years ago (WOW!  time flies! 555)

VERY low prices and I found the room to be just fine (then) and the location convenient.

Think you mean Top Mansion.

Yep, good value hotel.

Sorry, might've jumped the gun there. There is a Perfect Mansion in Udon Thani as well.

• 4 weeks later...

@ home hotel 650bht a night , right in the middle of everything , pannarai hotel is the pick of them all about 1200bht with pool, kavinburi about 1000 bht a night has s roof top pool . But small rooms and small bed . I suggest @home nice bed and great shower , small balcony . Friendly staff .

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/02/2017 at 4:20 PM, Satangman said:

@ home hotel 650bht a night , right in the middle of everything , pannarai hotel is the pick of them all about 1200bht with pool, kavinburi about 1000 bht a night has s roof top pool . But small rooms and small bed . I suggest @home nice bed and great shower , small balcony . Friendly staff .

No joiner fee @ home?

2 hours ago, MunterHunter said:

No joiner fee @ home?

Take this with a grain of salt, as it was over 3 years ago that I stayed there AND TG was with me when I checked in, but I was NOT charged a joinder fee.

I stayed in the Centara last month....non refundable advance payment worked out not much more than 1000baht.

Decent hotel, if a little outdated.

Definitely girl friendly....so much so one night a bargirl was able to walk through reception, get in the lift, come to my room and bang on the door. Luckily I knew she was coming!

@home no joiner fees I stay at this hotel every 3 months . Clean and great staff. 100% guest friendly . They have never taken I'd cards . 

But i suppose they can if you want 

• 2 years later...

This thread is a few years old but the closest I could find to ask a question.... 

Looking to go to UT for a couple of days & trying to decide on a hotel, very little difference in price between the Panerai & Centara, which one would people recommend between the 2 (Or is there a better hotel in a similar price range approx 1,200) 

4 hours ago, JB300 said:

This thread is a few years old but the closest I could find to ask a question.... 

Looking to go to UT for a couple of days & trying to decide on a hotel, very little difference in price between the Panerai & Centara, which one would people recommend between the 2 (Or is there a better hotel in a similar price range approx 1,200) 

Id recommend the Irish Clock - it was very good in its day!

i stayed at irish clock 1 yr ago and was very unpleasant , would not use/recommend again .Panerai looks the part , would be my choice and another good one which is a bit cheaper is a place called AT HOME , SPELT ON GOOGLE AS ........ @HOME UDON THANI ..... well worth it by all reports , my brother always stays there . bit cheaper than the panerai

good luck hope you find the one you want

home @udon is great place, value for money,  I stayed there last year. It's surrounded by beer bars.

Thanks for all the great advice guys, unfortunately I wasn’t able to make the trip to UT (Dental problem) so we ended up in Pattaya/Koh Lahn...

Bayview hotel (in Pattaya) top marks, highly recommend... Bali Hai Bay hotel... Avoid... very disappointed 

Archived