Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BBQ Prime Time

just hanging

tried the new BBQ place today.  very good, good portions and good sides.  The setting is nice at threpprasit soi 9 at the bungee jump.  Has parking

4 of us had different things and everyone liked it.  I had the pork plate which comes with your choice of salad and side.  I also got a side of greek salad

the only thing I would suggest is to have some good and plenty of bbq sauce to go with it.

BBQ.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

Looks amazing, god i love meat! 

was good not only becasue tasty, had no fat with it

Cannot be 240 for this one in photo.

I asked for a little side of greek salad after seeing it.  Loaded up with feta cheese

But was it 240 baht?

dont know, my friend paid.  I doubt it though, we asked for a little side of a couple of things other than the one you get with the meal.  One got the cole slaw, one got the pumpkin and I got the greek.  Their portions of everything were big so I doubt it was more than a half order and priced accordingly.

my pork plate came with a side and a salad.  I got onion rings and vegetable salad, adn that was 295 baht for all and I could have made the veg salad the greek salad

240 baht for a Greek Salad ......

For some that's the price they have to pay to stay slim.......the alternative is too hard!

next time after seeing what comes out I will get a bratwurst and a veal sausage, with a corn side and Greek salad side

My friend got the two sausages and they were great

the owner must have made a deal since he got two sausages but only two sides.    great dish

Archived