IGNORED

Wi-fi at LK Metro

badrodald

Booking in Sept. and trying to choose between Areca and LK Metropole(area is perfect), important that I get good wi-fi. Everyone says Areca sucks for wi-fi, is Metropole any better? Thank you for any info

Metropole is OK, but it logs you out once you leave the room/hotel so you have to keep logging in.

Some rooms have poor signal, but generally I've found it OK, but I only use it for email/skype etc so no idea if OK for video streaming

Areca also logs you out each session.   Personally, I found I got a lot of spam links when using the Areca wifi when using my iphone there.

I never had an issue with LK Metropole but it also logs you out.

If it's the area you love, try looking for rooms at Irish Rovers or Armageddon that have near faultless wifi in my experience

Stayed at Metro sports bar last trip and the wi-fi worked great but wanted to upgrade this time to somewhere with a pool and buffet.

Archived