IGNORED

best place for a couple to bring back 2 girls at a time

Monte_burns

The wife and I will be bringing back a girl for each of us nightly (3 girls total including the wife), so I need a hotel recommendation with the following:

A rooftop swimming pool

A room with a view to the sea (balcony a plus)

Obviously no joiner fee for multiple girls

Middle of or near the action

$70-$90/night

Refrigerator is a bonus

Big shower enough for 2-3 at a time.

We have 10 days at the end of February/beginning of March.  Will consider a condo.  We'll be checking in around 4am. 

Thanks everyone.

You're blessed my friend, things can't get better. Ok, in the circumstances I would suggest the suite room in Basaya beach hotel which has a direct entry from beach road bypassing the reception thereby eliminating the walk of shame also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

W14 but has a joiner fee,,, nice hotel

edit;multiple girl fee

I spend half my money on hookers and booze ,the other half I waste.

Most of the nicer hotels have either a joiner fee or IDs in at reception , can be a bit embarrasing depending on the receptionist . Condo is the best way to go ,one of the city centre ones where the security have seen it all already and no-one will bat an eye ,probably think lucky man . 

PS Centric Sea has a policy of taking IDs so don't use that one even though its a great location .The central ones like City Garden, The Avenue ,The  Urban etc should be fine.

Try VT6 next to the Hilton lots of condos to choose from , large studios and one bedroom apartments a google search should find you the agents , not a better position in Pattaya

Great thread. Ill be going to pattaya with the wify soon and i appreciate the info.

Sent from my OnePlus2

You're blessed my friend, things can't get better. Ok, in the circumstances I would suggest the suite room in Basaya beach hotel which has a direct entry from beach road bypassing the reception thereby eliminating the walk of shame also.

I'm blessed beyond belief.  I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but the wife likes Avani.  Any problems there?

Try VT6 next to the Hilton lots of condos to choose from , large studios and one bedroom apartments a google search should find you the agents , not a better position in Pattaya

+1

and ones I've seen have fridge, balcony and a microwave in case you want to warm up the dildo !!

Dildo in the microwave?  Color me amazed.

+1

and ones I've seen have fridge, balcony and a microwave in case you want to warm up the dildo !!

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

bypassing the reception thereby eliminating the walk of shame also.

Shame? Man, that's fucked up.

I'd be strutting.

+1

Under a pillow will keep it nice and warm, thank you very much.  ;)

Archived