IGNORED

Gf hotels patong 4 and 5 star

kakebur

Staying in Patong in march, I contacted two hotels that catched my eye, the kee resort and spa and holiday inn resort and spa.

The kee just charges you 1k a guest even when you stay alone in a double or twin room.

Holiday inn just doesnt allow, family hotel.

Any suggestions close to beach and bangla?

Thank you i read about that one before. Good option.

Does anyone know a resort beach side?

I would like to know too. It seem most 4 or 5 stars hotesl in Patong don't welcome unregister guests. A lots of 3 star or below hotels are OK. I read a BM in this forum said Grande Mercure Patong GF but it isn't.

So to sum up after some contact with the high end hotels at patong:

Holiday inn resort

The kee resort

Mercure

Novotel

All not guest friendly.

As Byd appartments dont offer payment on arrival I booked r mar resort and spa. Not really luxerious but gf, decent and near the action...

• 2 weeks later...

The Nap if booked as adouble room no problem with lady and she can stay for breakfast was the advice I rec'd in checking in over Christmas

• 2 months later...
Hemming Ways Silk Near the back of Patong Boxing Stadium is a great new 3 star hotel which has a roof top pool.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. As it has room service and breakfast and two types of rooms.

is it guest friendly? no extra charge?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hemming Ways Silk Near the back of Patong Boxing Stadium is a great new 3 star hotel which has a roof top pool.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. As it has room service and breakfast and two types of rooms.

whats the difference between hemingways and hemming silk? is silk better somehow?

On 4/18/2017 at 1:26 PM, Low_Ryda said:

whats the difference between hemingways and hemming silk? is silk better somehow?

LowRyda 

Yes they are both guest friendly with no joiner fee.

Hemmingways Silk is about another 200m further away from Bangla Road but is less than 3 years old. 

The rooms in Silk are much newer and the fact its an extra 200m away from Bangla and  Chang Bar means you will be getting a much better sleep.

The Nap as mentioned above or RMar resort and spa 

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Archived