IGNORED

Leather bag

izzyg

I want to buy a leather bag about the size of a laptop bag. There are bags available at e.g. Central Festival, but then they are as expensive as at home.

Anyone know a small shop or similar where I can get a nice, preferably hand made, bag at a good price?

Pop your head in some of the shops along beach road or 2nd road they sell em all over

There is a small, independent leather shop near to The March hotel and The Seasons down Pattaya Klang Soi 16 - the street that bisects the two sticky mango and rice stalls on Pattaya Klang at the indoor food market about 50 metres up from Second Road. Its about 100 m down that street on the corner before The Seasons.

Seems to make and repair all sorts of leather goods to order - never bought anything but had a look at some of their shoes,boots etc and they look good.

There are a few Findig shops around too. Not cheap exactly, but they do make good stuff and well made.

I was looking for what you want but my laptop is 17'' and couldn't find a bag big enough.

There is a small, independent leather shop near to The March Hotel and The Seasons down Pattaya Klang Soi 16 - the street that bisects the two sticky mango and rice stalls on Pattaya Klang at the indoor food market about 50 metres up from Second Road. Its about 100 m down that street on the corner before The Seasons.

Seems to make and repair all sorts of leather goods to order - never bought anything but had a look at some of their shoes,boots etc and they look good.

Thanks! This is what I'm looking for. I will check it out on my next trip.

Archived