IGNORED

I need NZD currency

excellfriend

I am in need of some NZD currency.  If any BM wishes to sell, then i can take it on that day's exchange rate.  Please PM me. thanks a million.

What make you to post such a comment.

I said i want to buy NZD and not begging. Hope you have understood it clearly. Read my post again.

I said i want to buy NZD and not begging. Hope you have understood it clearly. Read my post again.

Ah you need to understand that many comments on PA are made in jest with no malice intended.  Apologies for any offense caused.  Its and Aussie-Kiwi(NZ) kinda thing.

Poor not as in you are poor... 

Poor bastard

I was born a Bastard in 1959 some of us were deported to Australia & New Zealand as cheap labour on farms. Well quite a well off Bastard now.

Why do you hide your nationality ?

I was born a Bastard in 1959 some of us were deported to Australia & New Zealand as cheap labour on farms. Well quite a well off Bastard now.

"The Leaving of Liverpool".  

A sad account of what you poor kids endured mate, here's to you for making good out of miserable circumstances. 

"The Leaving of Liverpool".  

A sad account of what you poor kids endured mate, here's to you for making good out of miserable circumstances.

One of three lucky ones was adopted by loving parents always wondered if I was given up or taken for adoption sadly it was the latter and my Birth Mother regretted it to the day she died. Found out she moved to Devon I used to pass only a few miles from where she lived going to college in Plymouth.

Archived