Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Center Condo

MunterHunter

At the risk of upsetting Billy again...

I would strongly advise you NOT to buy in this building.

You are not upsetting me.

I only rent because i am too old to buy but wish i had bought years ago but my situation was different  then.

I have acted recently in helping a friend sell and a friend buy a condo and have given information to others who seem interested in buying.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And she also seems to have influence in the Land Office and there is no problem with farang buying faranfg condos in Center Condo. I know of six that have been sold/bought  recently.

I can confirm that when Madam Ju goes to the Land Office, no queuing or waiting is involved as she is ushered directly to front desk.

Billy I have no doubt that your pronunciation is spot on, but on her card she spells it Ju.

CC Card.jpg

I tried to send you a PM with Sami's phone number but got this message. "

"The following errors were found

The member MunterHunter cannot receive any new messages

This personal message has not been sent"

Looks like you will have to delete some.

Thanks for trying to help mate.

I have been in contact with Pin from Pattaya Condo rentals. Sending a deposit for the room next week. Thanks for all those helped.

Thought i would update this in case anyone is thinking off staying here. I booked through Pattaya Condo Rentals. I have paid 5000 baht deposit for a 50 sq/m Condo which in total is 12,000 baht for the month. Electric is 7 baht/unit, Water is 40 baht/unit, Cable TV is 300 baht and wifi is free. I am happy with this!

Thought i would update this in case anyone is thinking off staying here. I booked through Pattaya Condo Rentals. I have paid 5000 baht deposit for a 50 sq/m Condo which in total is 12,000 baht for the month. Electric is 7 baht/unit, Water is 40 baht/unit, Cable TV is 300 baht and wifi is free. I am happy with this!

What floor  and view?

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Be careful with your electric bill... you can have some big surprise when you check out.

Also with the clean accommodation, when you shag many girls in your room it can be a mess with dirty sheets and used towels, ladies hair in the bahtroom etc... that's why i never take a condo again, i don't want to clean my room when i'm in vacation and when i requested the lady who clean rooms she was never available.

Never again.

What floor  and view?

room 4006  floor M

room 4006  floor M

Anyone know what view that has? Tbh i dont really care

Floor M is one up from lobby. It's where the rental office I wanted to find was located - though it was closed and for sale.

I'm guessing there's very little view whichever side you're facing!

I'm sure someone there now will try and find out which side it is

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Floor M is one up from lobby. It's where the rental office I wanted to find was located - though it was closed and for sale.

I'm guessing there's very little view whichever side you're facing!

I'm sure someone there now will try and find out which side it is

Closed up for sale? Pattaya Condo Rentals is based there also?

It's the one I found a website for - which stopped working. I'm guessing from posts on here that the farang had to lower his profile to avoid possible problems.

I didn't see other offices near it, but I didn't wander around that much.

Edit: I just looked back in the thread and found the card Striderman posted. Yes, PCR are on Floor M.

Billy also said early on about Floor M not having a view.

Pattaya Condo Rentals, Floor M, Center Condotel 3/9 Moo.10

The place bro

I've never had an issue with a clean condo, usually hav it cleaned 2-3 times per week.

It's not enough when you shag every day as myself.

I have to pay extra for extra towels, calling the lady to clean and wasn't available or busy.... it was a headache, some long ladies hair on the floor or in the bed and sink so i have to clean myself all the time otherwise the next lady will yak yak me and drive me nuts (you know thai ladies...).

PS : it was not in Center Condo btw but that's why i don't book another condo, in my hotel i can have my room cleaned twice a day and it's perfect, they give me 6 white towels in the morning without extra, love it.

Pattaya Condo Rentals, Floor M, Center Condotel 3/9 Moo.10[/size]

The place bro[/size]

You posted while I was editing :-)

Anyone know what view that has? Tbh i dont really care

Just as well because there is none....its one floor up from ground on Temple side so behind the multi storey.

If its a studio you may get some early wake ups.

I thought rentals down there were more like 9k but depending length of stay.

Surprised you didnt ask to see pics?

Everything for sale in Pattaya but open and fully functional.

I think Pattaya Condo Rentals which operated the website is elsewhere.

20170209_083451.jpg

Just as well because there is none....its one floor up from ground on Temple side so behind the multi storey.

If its a studio you may get some early wake ups.

I thought rentals down there were more like 9k but depending length of stay.

Surprised you didnt ask to see pics?

Everything for sale in Pattaya but open and fully functional.

I think Pattaya Condo Rentals which operated the website is elsewhere.

attachicon.gif20170209_083451.jpg

There was 3 options and i got the biggest one. The 1st one was the 9000 baht. Yeah, dont care about view or even if it has a balcony. If i like it there i wil scope out the best floor/room for next time.

Thanks for the info.

Question - Water and electricity meters?

Am i allowed to see them at the start off my stay to check the readings to avoid getting ripped off or that a big no no?

Question - Water and electricity meters?

Am i allowed to see them at the start off my stay to check the readings to avoid getting ripped off or that a big no no?

No problem.

Water meter inside door next to condo door and electric meters in a bank for each floor clearly marked and easily visible.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know if the gym is decent at center condo? 

Archived