IGNORED

Center Condo

MunterHunter

Actually I just checked and there are quite a few topics titled correctly as CENTER Condo on PA which do not come up on a Search using Centre.

Might I suggest that in the future interests of those who search by the correct spelling that the title of this one is edited.

Title changed - for reason Edge mentions i.e. so it shows in Search

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Centre condo is not a popular place?

So why did guys who have rented there before now have bought. I know six apartments that have been bought in the last month. A friend of mine paid 4 million baht for one .

Center Condo 33CC (Custom).jpg

A view of the lifts.

Lifts 2CC2 (Custom).jpg

A 25 metre pool.

Pool 7.4CC (Custom).jpg

And very 'girl friendly'.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Are you still trying to sell your condo there?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I lived there for almost two years, moved out 1,5 years ago or so. When I left the place, they were getting started on the much needed renovation of the building. Anyway, that doesn't really matter as you will only stay there for a month!

The best thing about the place, is the location - no doubt about that! The location is ideal whatever you want to do, and it's perfect if you don't know your way around Pattaya. All the units are individual - some are very nice equipped, while others look outdated... no big surprise there, as it isn't a hotel.

I can give you the contact details of the guy I rented from, but I'm not sure he will be interested in a short time contract - there's only one way to find out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not and mean DO NOT go into the office at Center Condo and ask them about renting a condo there.

I won't go into details for various reasons, but stay away from those people.

Anyone else had problems? dont know what to believe or what the fuck to do/trust?

I lived there for almost two years, moved out 1,5 years ago or so. When I left the place, they were getting started on the much needed renovation of the building. Anyway, that doesn't really matter as you will only stay there for a month!

The best thing about the place, is the location - no doubt about that! The location is ideal whatever you want to do, and it's perfect if you don't know your way around Pattaya. All the units are individual - some are very nice equipped, while others look outdated... no big surprise there, as it isn't a hotel.

I can give you the contact details of the guy I rented from, but I'm not sure he will be interested in a short time contract - there's only one way to find out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM'd you

Currently one of the the lifts is broken. Slowing down the traffic in the building considerably.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

Anyone else had problems? dont know what to believe or what the fuck to do/trust?

quote-in-the-end-you-have-to-protect-yourself-at-all-times-floyd-mayweather-19-11-86.jpg

Are you still trying to sell your condo there?

I did advertise two Condos on behalf of friends and they were both sold.

A 50 sq.m. one for 2.7 million (advertised at 2.8 million) and one sold to a friend of mine for 4.00 million (the asking price for a quick sale). About two years ago  he rented  one similar (80 sq, m.) to the one he has just bought.

renting via the office will work out more

here is another contact

attachicon.gifjuly 20 014 (Custom).JPG

They have about 12 small rooms they rent for 10,000 a month but they also rent for days. Also have bigger rooms with separate bedroom for (I think) 14,000 per month. All on Floor M (one floor up from ground floor so have no view.)  But they have some rooms higher up which they rent on behalf of owners.

The place is so popular  that the same people return year after year. Mainly Scandinavians who come for 5 months to get away from their winter.

As Billy says it does seem to be very popular with repeat bookings especially a lot of Scandies presumaby escaping the cold and dark winters.

I saw the guy I know as Steve yesterday (that email I gave is dead) and he said that the ones he deals with are fully booked until April, so it looks like the agent on M Floor is the best bet, plus a couple of other agents and notices in the shop window next to the entrance.......or Madam Zu and her team in the front office.   :WhoSaw1:

As Billy says it does seem to be very popular with repeat bookings especially a lot of Scandies presumaby escaping the cold and dark winters.

I saw the guy I know as Steve yesterday (that email I gave is dead) and he said that the ones he deals with are fully booked until April, so it looks like the agent on M Floor is the best bet, plus a couple of other agents and notices in the shop window next to the entrance.......or Madam Zu and her team in the front office.   :WhoSaw1:

The agent on M floor is the one trying to sell his office and attached condo?

I assume he's the one who was running the website I found that stopped working last year.

The agent on M floor is the one trying to sell his office and attached condo?

I assume he's the one who was running the website I found that stopped working last year.

We might be talking about two different agents?

I think the one on M Floor is Thai run.

The website youre talking about had to be taken down due to WP problems I believe.

Ok thanks.

When I had a look around the building last July there was an agent on the M floor (one up from entrance?) and there was a For Sale sign on the office and it was closed.

'extra electric and water cable Tv  cleaning when check out charge 500 baht'

Translated! 'check out charge is 500 baht. Then have to pay electric, water and cleaner???

'extra electric and water cable Tv cleaning when check out charge 500 baht'[/size]

Translated! 'check out charge is 500 baht. Then have to pay electric, water and cleaner???[/size]

Normal 'extras' when renting a condo for a month or more:

End of stay cleaning charge. In this case 500 baht;

Electricity. Check meter readings at start and end. Check what rate is charged - my last stay in VT5 it was 5.5 baht a unit. It cost me 2600 baht for the month;

Water. Sometimes a flat rate (500 baht?), sometimes on meter.

Edit: sounds like they charge extra for cable TV? Not had that on short term deal before.

Is there internet? Or is that extra as well?

Electricity. Check meter readings at start and end. Check what rate is charged - my last stay in VT5 it was 5.5 baht a unit. It cost me 2600 baht for the month;

Edit: sounds like they charge extra for cable TV? Not had that on short term deal before.

Is there internet? Or is that extra as well

They are very slow in replying. Its strange. On there website it shows you a condo with electric, water, wifi and tv included in price. maybe thats how the cream a little off the top with making it separate. Just wish she would reply to my reply.

They are very slow in replying. Its strange. On there website it shows you a condo with electric, water, wifi and tv included in price. maybe thats how the cream a little off the top with making it separate. Just wish she would reply to my reply.

Is it the agent on the card that was posted earlier? Contact called Pin?

From what I see on the website, it clearly says Cable TV is included.

I can't find any mention of electricity, water & cleaning charge.

Is there internet? Or is that extra as well?

Cable is 300 baht per month or part of: water should be about 150/200 per month but they charged about 7 baht  per unit for Electric (should be about 4 baht.)   So electric would be about double what it cost them. Might even be more than 7 baht.

'extra electric and water cable Tv  cleaning when check out charge 500 baht'

Translated! 'check out charge is 500 baht. Then have to pay electric, water and cleaner???

I would read that as one sentence: ie cleaning charge 500 baht.

Currently one of the the lifts is broken. Slowing down the traffic in the building considerably.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It 's Ok you can now go ahead and book. The lift has been fixed.

But the OP wants for May so Steve could have something then. He normally has anything from 30/50 apartments for Rent.

Is it the agent on the card that was posted earlier? Contact called Pin?

From what I see on the website, it clearly says Cable TV is included.

I can't find any mention of electricity, water & cleaning charge.

Maybe they are pissed off i questioned them! Nothing is ever clear cut with these cunts

But the OP wants for May so Steve could have something then. He normally has anything from 30/50 apartments for Rent.

Sorry missed that....yes maybe so but it all seems to be word of mouth now so I dont know how to help.

Archived