IGNORED

Repair shop advice

cheshirecat

Hey all,

I need to have a water pump and radiator replaced in my toyota corolla. I've not dealt with any auto repair shops in Pattaya. Does anyone have recommendations regarding a trustworthy place?

Several Radiator shops along Sukumvit Highway..Go slow and you will see them...Rebuild radiators--Clean them--Reverse Flush and do Water Pumps and Hoses

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I know one shop that did top notch body work on my truck, maybe stop in and ask about radiators/pumps....

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9294853,100.9001423,3a,75y,123.9h,93.39t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHyeXH-QGPWWem4T1I9IBAw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

They are on Sukhumvit just opposite of King Power.

I know one shop that did top notch body work on my truck, maybe stop in and ask about radiators/pumps....

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9294853,100.9001423,3a,75y,123.9h,93.39t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHyeXH-QGPWWem4T1I9IBAw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

They are on Sukhumvit just opposite of King Power.

That's the shop I use for bodywork but I think that's all they do.

For radiator I'd try pitstop just a little bit further down the road.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'll roll down Sukhumvit. Once the fix is underway, I'll report back with where I went, associated costs, and quality. 

So... The results:

On Wednesday around noon, I took the car to South Pattaya Dinamo & Air. They replaced a relay, all cooling system hoses, the water pump, and the radiator. The car was finished by 1800. Total cost = 7800 baht. The work seems to be well done and there have been no issues with overheating even after a brisk jaunt to Ratchaburi province.

Archived