IGNORED

Visa Question past 90 days....

Bangkokbanjo

I am arriving in LOS the end of the month and I have a 60, single entry tourist visa.  I plan on staying about 10 days past the 90 day limit.  The 60 day visa allows me to extend by 30 days, so a total of 90 days.   My question is, how can i get the extra days needed.  If I fly to Laos, lets say at the 80 day mark, can I pay for a return visa and that would give me an extra 30 days?  Not sure if that would work.

Thanks for the help.

On arrival they will give you a 30 day stay on the visa waiver scheme (assuming that you have a US passport). There is no need to get another visa.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Stay 60 days , make a side trip to Laos or better Cambodia for 10 days , fly back and get 30 days free on the visa waiver scheme . 

Saves you 1900bht for the extension and half a day waiting in Jomtien immigration . 

I am arriving in LOS the end of the month and I have a 60, single entry tourist visa.  I plan on staying about 10 days past the 90 day limit.  The 60 day visa allows me to extend by 30 days, so a total of 90 days.   My question is, how can i get the extra days needed.  If I fly to Laos, lets say at the 80 day mark, can I pay for a return visa and that would give me an extra 30 days?  Not sure if that would work.

Thanks for the help.

That would work but, as Scumbag says, you can get 30-days visa exempt at the airport anyway so there's no need.

Pick a country you'd like to see for a few days - Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines ???? - and enjoy the side trip. Plenty of cheap flights now.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I think Im not quite understanding or not making my self clear, so sorry for that.  My return flight is about 100 days past the 90 days I would be allowed with the extension.  I am trying to find out if I get the 90 days extension and I make a quick visa run at the 80 day mark or so, would I get a renewed 30 day visa, thus bringing my total days to 110 days or so.

I think Im not quite understanding or not making my self clear, so sorry for that.  My return flight is about 100 days past the 90 days I would be allowed with the extension.  I am trying to find out if I get the 90 days extension and I make a quick visa run at the 80 day mark or so, would I get a renewed 30 day visa, thus bringing my total days to 110 days or so.

I am assuming that you mean 10 days past the 90 days rather than '100 days past the 90 days'. As I stated earlier they will give you another 30 days on return. However it is not a visa but just permission to stay.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I am assuming that you mean 10 days past the 90 days rather than '100 days past the 90 days'. As I stated earlier they will give you another 30 days on return. However it is not a visa but just permission to stay.

Yup...Thanks for the clarification :)

Archived