IGNORED

which visa to apply for for tgf to uk?

Emip

haven't known her that long. 6 months but would like her to come over. so what isnthe easiest way at first? tourist visa? girlfriend visa?

what will stop her getting a visa? my salwey isnt going to be an issue but I guess hers could be.

I believe a tourist visa is the only option.

You will need to provide evidence that she has a reason to leave the UK and that she has access to money to fund the trip or that you have the capacity to cover all the costs and provide her for a place for her to stay.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

cheers scumbag. Why is a gf visa out? do they expect more? if she has a tourist trip and then goes back are we back at square one or can you then apply for a gf visa?

cheers scumbag. Why is a gf visa out? do they expect more? if she has a tourist trip and then goes back are we back at square one or can you then apply for a gf visa?

What do you mean by a GF visa? I was working on the assumption that the visa was only for a visit. If you are thinking of some sort of a partner visa that is a different kettle of fish that you would need to look into. If it is the thing that may stop her is whether your relationship is real and substantial enough for them to issue a visa. Also your income and/or savings must be above a certain amount.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

The visit visa is valid for six months, multiple entry, and can be applied for up to three months before travel. By getting one of these, and ensuring she returns home before the visa expires, she builds up a small positive track record when/if she wants to apply for a fiancee visa.

reading everything looks like if she stays 6 months she cant come back for another 6 months. Is that when you have to go for the fiancee visa?

reading everything looks like if she stays 6 months she cant come back for another 6 months. Is that when you have to go for the fiancee visa?

I think getting her a tourist visa is the best first step. I think it would be stupid to get anything else as you have only known her for 6 months. She may not even like the UK. You can decide how to proceed after the visit.

Archived