Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotels in Soy 10

Maxinlondon

I have been coming to Pattaya for many years and almost always stayed in Soi 10 because it is conviniently located close to Central Festival but at the same time quiet as there are no bars in that soi.

Tried SeaMe many times and happy about it (both SeaMe one and two) but now I prefer The Stay, great swimming pool, excelent staff and ample parking.

As expected very girlfriendly. No questions asked, only registration which is great for security reasons.

Hi Max...has the wifi improved at The Stay?

Last time I was there 2 years ago it was lousy. I have to work occasionally whilst I'm away so need a decent connection.

Great hotel,no complaints,im also interested in the wi-fi question,haven`t needed it in the past but next trip i`ll probably need it so im interested in the answer.

Unfortunately not

It is ok for casual surfing but not for working

I also needed to connect to the company network and the only way to do it was using the computer in the lobby. On the positive side those 2 PCs are always available as no one use them. By aware that they are almost surely infected by malware or keyloggers. Use them only on non sensitive sites (i.e. no internet banking). My company site is well protected and I changed my password immediately as I returned home.

Unfortunately not

It is ok for casual surfing but not for working

I also needed to connect to the company network and the only way to do it was using the computer in the lobby. On the positive side those 2 PCs are always available as no one use them. By aware that they are almost surely infected by malware or keyloggers. Use them only on non sensitive sites (i.e. no internet banking). My company site is well protected and I changed my password immediately as I returned home.

So it would be ok for whatsapping mates back home or people in Pattaya.

So it would be ok for whatsapping mates back home or people in Pattaya.

Absolutely

Thanks for your response Max.

The speed isn't too important for me as I mainly just have to email....last time I couldn't get any coverage in my room and had to wander up to the pool just to check emails.

Did you have a decent signal in your room?...I'm wondering if they might have upgraded since my last visit?

Thanks for your response Max.

The speed isn't too important for me as I mainly just have to email....last time I couldn't get any coverage in my room and had to wander up to the pool just to check emails.

Did you have a decent signal in your room?...I'm wondering if they might have upgraded since my last visit?

How come you don't get a SIM card with data? These days i hardly bother to use hotel wi-fi

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

How come you don't get a SIM card with data? These days i hardly bother to use hotel wi-fi

.....because I work from my laptop.

I do carry a Thai phone with data, but would rather not mix business with pleasure.....my laptop comes out of the safe only when it's work time.

.....because I work from my laptop.

I do carry a Thai phone with data, but would rather not mix business with pleasure.....my laptop comes out of the safe only when it's work time.

if you have a smartphone you can use that as a modem or you can buy a router where you can put the simcard in

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

Stayed there last August, 3rd floor room 306 if I remember correct. Got 2 usable wifi signals on my tablet and was able to play Netflix 99% of the time. It wasn't a perfect signal but definitly good enough to stream high quality video without having to buffer all the time or anything.

Was very satisfied with this hotel, great pool that was empty most of the time, supermarket and ATM directly opposite of the entrance. Good sized room with awesome shower. No problems bringing girls in. Most likely will stay there next trip.

new one in soi 10 just in front of sea me too now open............

jan 6 040 (Custom).JPG

jan 6 039 (Custom).JPG

Archived